- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0September 22, 2022Damian Pasternak, my loan specialist, went above and beyond to secure this loan for me. I would highly recommend him for future transactions. The rest of the process, however, was a nightmare. The underwriters questioned my integrity at every turn by questioning the veracity of my family trust, my extensive investments and my tax returns among others. All of this despite the fact that I am a long term Chase customer and have substantial investments that would easily pay off this mortgage. In the end, the terms I had agreed to were changed at the last minute and since we were down to the wire, I was compelled to agree in order to keep the quoted percentage rate. In summation, I would not recommend Chase and will probably repeat my experience to interested parties.
- Rating 5.0September 9, 2022The Home Lending Advisor named Damian Pasternak is outstanding. This dude never rests until he gets what he wants in order to complete the loan packages. I would rate the service from this gentleman seven stars if possible.
- Rating 5.0July 10, 2022Damian Pasternak is an awesome Lending Partner - he had been extremely helpful throughout the entire process. His transparency, clear communication and ability to work collaboratively speaks highly about his professional skill. Given a choice I would have rated him 12 out of 10!!!! We just entered into a long term partnership and I hope to receive a similar level of service going forward!!
- Rating 5.0July 7, 2022Damian Pasternak is amazing! This is my 3rd loan with him. He is the best!
- Rating 5.0March 22, 2022I feel very comfortable working with Damian. Always to the point and he doesn't hide anything. Provides great guidance and gives you any possible option to meet the needs from a client.Response from Damian PasternakMarch 24, 2022Thank you, Marco, for your rave review. We are glad that Damian Pasternak was able to outline all options for you during this exciting time! Your review is very much appreciated.
- Rating 5.0September 11, 2021very professional and efficient too.Response from Damian PasternakOctober 4, 2021Thank you, Pei-Jei, for your review. We are thrilled Damian Pasternak was able to help you. We hope you will consider choosing Chase for any future loans.
- Rating 5.0May 21, 2020My experience with Damian and his team was simply the best. They communicated with me every step of the way.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.