- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0May 20, 2023Chelsea was incredibly patient with us and flexed towards both of our styles! She made sure we were getting sound advice and felt comfortable and informed with every step of the process. She was very accommodating to all of our questions (even if they were kind of the same questions asked multiple different ways). We felt like we were in really good hands which is really important in the lender market - she never once made us feel pressured and always made sure we had all the facts. We could trust her to chase things or people down in the underwriting process when we didn’t understand what was being asked of us. She was a trusted advisor and she is very passionate about what she does. Many times during the process we commented between ourselves that we were glad we went with Chelsea amongst all the other lenders we had reached out to. We strongly recommend Chelsea, and especially if you are first time home buyers!
- Rating 5.0May 5, 2023Easiest Lending experience everResponse from Chelsea McCollumMay 6, 2023Thank you, Danielle, for taking the time to leave your positive review. We are thrilled Chelsea McCollum was able to help you. It was a pleasure working with you and hope you'll choose Chase again in the future!
- Rating 5.0April 6, 2023Chelsea was very upbeat and helpful. I hope to work with her again in the future.Response from Chelsea McCollumApril 6, 2023Brian, thank you so much for reviewing our services. We are delighted to hear that Chelsea McCollum provided you with such a great experience! We're glad you chose Chase and hope to work with you again in the future.
- Rating 5.0February 26, 2023Chelsea and Serenity were extremely knowledgable, kind, helpful, professional, and personal. Chelsea went above and beyond our expectations.
- Rating 5.0February 9, 2023Chelsea McCollum is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Always returned my calls in a timely matter. All the Chase associates that I have dealt with from my banker, financial advisor and the home lending group are patient, respectful and pleasant to work with.
- Rating 5.0January 15, 2023Chelsea McCollum was such an amazing lady to work with. You have a superstar with Chelsea. She is the reason I continued the process to complete my home loan process with Chase Bank. Here communication was exceptional all the way up to closing and after. She even beat interest rates I was given by other lenders.
- Rating 5.0December 16, 2022Extremely professional, Honest, helpful, insightful. She was amazing. I have never felt such honest care from anyone in The banking industry. The best lending advisor I have ever had the privilege to work with. I look forward to doing buisness with her agian! Thank you for all you have done!Response from Chelsea McCollumDecember 17, 2022Michael, we can't thank you enough for your positive review. We are thrilled Chelsea McCollum was able to help you. If you need assistance in the future, please reach out.
- Rating 5.0November 29, 2022We highly recommend Chelsea. She was so easy to work with and had everything in line and coordinated at all times. Even responded after hours to questions we posted to her. Chelsea has a get it done attitude. Thank you From the Hukills for making our home buying experience so smooth.Response from Chelsea McCollumNovember 29, 2022Your review of Chelsea McCollum made us so happy, Ryan. Every customer has different needs and each situation is unique. It is important for us to stay as flexible as possible - glad we could do that for you. If you need assistance in the future, please reach out.
- Rating 5.0October 21, 2022I can’t say enough great things about my experience working with Chelsea. She explained the mortgage process thoroughly and at each step of the way. When the process of selling and buying became stressful, she was encouraging and supportive. She has fabulous people skills. She always got back to me the same day even if it was late in the evening. I look forward to working with her again and encourage everyone I know to contact her if they are looking for a mortgageResponse from Chelsea McCollumOctober 21, 2022Thank you, Rosenelle, for your rave review. Purchasing a home can be stressful. We're glad to hear that Chelsea McCollum made the process so smooth for you. Thank you again for banking with Chase.
- Rating 4.0September 28, 2022Good customer serviceResponse from Chelsea McCollumSeptember 28, 2022Thank you, Tomas, for your review. We are thrilled Chelsea McCollum was responsive to your needs. We appreciate customers like you.
- Rating 5.0September 25, 2022Most of my clients come to me with a lender in mind. I generally give at least five lender options if they haven't lined up with one. I can add Chelsea to my list.
- Rating 5.0September 23, 2022Chelsea was great, she listens and gives good sound advise. I felt she had my best interest throughout the entire process. I'll definitely recommend her to my friends, that may need a trustworthy loan officer.Response from Chelsea McCollumSeptember 23, 2022We are so happy that Chelsea McCollum provided such great service to you Angelina. Here at Chase, we work hard to meet the unique needs of our customers. If you need assistance in the future, please reach out.
- Rating 5.0September 21, 2022Chelsea is a hard working home lending advisor that puts in some long hours to help me out. If I couldn’t get ahold of her, I just left a message & she would get back with me even after working hours. Thank you Chelsea for going out of your way to help me.Response from Chelsea McCollumSeptember 22, 2022Thank you, Philip, for reviewing Chelsea McCollum. Each situation is unique, and we're glad we were able to be flexible to meet your needs. Thank you for choosing Chase.
- Rating 4.5August 7, 2022Good basic job
Saved my clients with extra help
- Rating 5.0August 4, 2022Not only was Chelsea and Richard extremely friendly and helpful but also the staff in the banks that I used to send the information back-and-forth
- Rating 5.0July 24, 2022Chelsea was by all standards one of the best Chase loan officer I have worked with. Very attentive to her client needs and understood the time is of the essence clause inserted in the real estate contract. First loan officer to call me anD ensure her clients was in good hands, and to follow up after the closing. That is the kind of service I provide and although I work for myself I have been in the business over 20 years by always ensuring that my clients confident, taken care and feel that they were treated like family. That is how I will describe her service, and on top of that very competent and pleasant.
- Rating 4.5July 21, 2022Lending Advisor, Chelsea McCollum was great help in guiding me through the process and made the experience very easy.
- Rating 5.0July 16, 2022As a first-time buyer, my experience with Chelsea was very positive. She was super responsive, knowledgeable, and patient with my (far too many) questions about the process.Response from Chelsea McCollumJuly 16, 2022Austin, thank you so much for reviewing our services. We are glad Chelsea McCollum was able to answer your questions throughout the process. It is our goal to be an advisor and guide during this exciting time. Your review made our day!
- Rating 5.0July 14, 2022Chelsea McCollum was fantastic.
- Rating 5.0June 26, 2022Chelsea was able to keep our loan on track to funding.Response from Chelsea McCollumJune 26, 2022Robin, it was a pleasure working with you. Here at Chase we stride for excellence, so we are pleased to hear we met your expectations. We're glad you chose Chase and hope to work with you again in the future.
- Rating 5.0March 20, 2022Great customer service. Didn't quit till the job was complete and approved. Chelsea went the extra mile for everything. She did an excellent job.Response from Chelsea McCollumMarch 24, 2022We are so pleased that Chelsea McCollum was able to provide such a positive experience for you, Dwight. Here at Chase, we work hard to meet the unique needs of our customers. Your review is very much appreciated.
- Rating 5.0March 17, 2022You gave me great information.Response from Chelsea McCollumMarch 18, 2022Thank you, Victoria, for your review. We are glad to hear Chelsea McCollum's knowledge was helpful to you. Your review is very much appreciated.
- Rating 5.0February 28, 2022Chelsea did a great job handling all our questions as first time homebuyers. She coordinated well with the title office and realtor. Altogether, Chelsea helped make our homebuying experience much less stressful and I am very grateful for thatResponse from Chelsea McCollumMarch 1, 2022Your review of Chelsea McCollum made us smile, Rebecca. Here at Chase we strive for excellence, so we are pleased to hear we met your expectations! Thank you for choosing Chase for your first home purchase.
- Rating 4.0January 25, 2022We were a challenge (small loan and inexperienced investors), and Chelsea persisted. Always polite and hardworking! We had different communication preferences (e-mail vs. phone) but it worked out. She made lots of efforts to clarify things that were confusing to us. Thank you, Chelsea!Response from Chelsea McCollumJanuary 26, 2022Thank you, Sandy, for your great review! We understand in times like these that our customers require us to be more flexible and we are so pleased to hear that Chelsea McCollum was able to be that for you. Reviews like yours help our business grow!
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
1. The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) 2. The annual percentage rate (APR) is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan-specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors, including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP), which may be financed, or paid at closing, and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase according to future index rates. The APR may increase after the loan closes. 3. This Homebuyer assistance finder (Tool) is provided by Workforce Resource, LLC, and is not affiliated with JPMorgan Chase, N.A. (Chase). The Tool is provided as a courtesy for the purpose of finding available grants in your area. Chase does not guarantee the search results. Program availability and eligibility criteria are subject to change without notice. Neither the accuracy of program information nor the suitability of a program for your situation are guaranteed. The search results displayed should not be considered an exhaustive list of grants that may be available for you. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information or to learn about additional programs. 4. The Chase Homebuyer Grant is available on primary residence purchases only. Customer may be eligible for the $2,500 or $5,000 savings when applying for a DreaMaker℠, Standard Agency, FHA and VA home purchase mortgage loan product and where applicable census tract requirements are met. Income limits and homebuyer education apply on a DreaMaker mortgage. The Chase Homebuyer Grant funds will be applied at purchase loan closing first to points on the loan, if any, then to Chase fees, then to non-Chase fees or down payment. Grant funds may not be used for the down payment on an FHA purchase loan. The Homebuyer Grant may be considered miscellaneous income and may be reportable on Form 1099-MISC (Miscellaneous Information) or Form 1042-S (Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding) to the customer and the IRS, for the year in which they are awarded. We encourage customers to consult with a personal tax advisor for questions about the impact to personal income tax returns. 5. The Chase VA Loan Purchase Closing Cost Benefit will be applied at closing first to points on the loan, if any, then to Chase fees, then to non-Chase fees. Closing cost benefit may not be used for the down payment and any remaining funds will be applied as a principal reduction. The benefit is available only on primary residence purchase loans and is not available for any refinance loans. The Chase VA Loan Purchase Closing Cost Benefit may be considered miscellaneous income and may be reportable on Form 1099-MISC (Miscellaneous Information) or Form 1042-S (Foreign Person's U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding) to the customer and the IRS, for the year in which they are awarded. We encourage customers to consult with a personal tax advisor for questions about the impact to personal income tax returns. Ð'd6. Property search is provided by HouseCanary, Inc. (HouseCanary), a licensed real estate brokerage. HouseCanary, powered by ComeHome, is not affiliated with JPMorgan Chase, N.A. (Chase). ComeHome is provided to you as a courtesy. Chase is not responsible for the real estate services and the search results provided by ComeHome. Restrictions and limitations apply to the access of Chase MyHome. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC