View my Zillow Page
- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0September 22, 2022Joe, Kylie and Michelle were outstanding during our home buying experience. They were professional, communicative, and followed up promptly whenever we had a question. They made the process very seamless and stress-free.
- Rating 5.0September 14, 2022I worked with great people and the lender Joe made it better and much easier. I loved working with him. He got answers for all questions and his patience is one of his strengths. For sure I will recommend him to friends who are wanting to purchase a house.
- Rating 5.0September 13, 2022Chase Team did great for me. I did my application with Joseph Rosen. I personally and voluntarily took my time to look for the right home in a period when the market was. My English is NOT perfect. But this gentleman took all his time for me. He was patient with me. He made me understand everything. In the process. The app was then very easy. All other team members of Joseph Rosen were very nice with their prompt replies and transparency.
This is the best service ever I have experienced.
- Rating 5.0September 11, 2022Awesome customer service and guidance provided by Joe Rosen and team. They made my loan process an awesome experience. I also received support in finding a Realtor who completely understood my requirements. Great experience overall!
- Rating 5.0September 3, 2022The online portal could really use some work. It's awful.
Closing proceedings were delayed by 2 days forcing a POA for my husband and closing lasted 4 hours d/t underwriters conservative nature with what could be escrowed by builder based on supply issues related to shower glass install. The whole end of the mortgage and inspection was rough. The specialists worked hard for me but it was upper level issues that haunted us.
- Rating 5.0August 17, 2022Joe Rosen and the team at Chase were very thorough and on top of everything to make sure the process went smoothly. I greatly appreciate everyone involved!
- Rating 5.0July 21, 2022Just a note. Joe Rosen and team are great to work with. I had worked with him previously for a refi and returned due to great service and support. Also, my realtor's feedback was very positive as well.
- Rating 5.0May 3, 2020Joe and Lady Sherman were fabulous. This was such an easy transaction. Also, the title company Amrock, especially Allson, was very efficient. This was awesome.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.