- Chase Certified in Chase Private Client Lending
- Rating 4.5September 15, 2022Jigar shah and whole team was very knowledgeable quick to respond. The whole experience was pain free and smooth
- Rating 5.0September 8, 2022Jigar Shah was amazing! First time working with him
I will trust his work anytime .
- Rating 5.0September 7, 2022EXCELLENT! FANTASTIC! WENT ABOVE TO HELP OUT! HIGHLY RECOMMEND. COMMUNICATIVE, RESPECTFUL, PATIENT.
- Rating 5.0September 1, 2022My husband and I are extremely pleased with the process. Our Sr. Home Lending Advisor, Jigar Shah was absolutely well informed and ready to help us in any way possible. He made sure we understood the process and was right on top of things. He kept us informed and up to date on any changes from the beginning to the end of the process. He responded right away to our texts or phone messages. Due to his guidance and assistance, we felt the loan process wasn't as overwhelming as we had expected it to be. It was a pretty easy process. We are very grateful to Chase Bank and to Jigar for making our dream of owning a house possible.
- Rating 5.0August 15, 2022We worked with the Jigar Shah and his Chase Mortgage team on the purchase of my first home. The level of care, attention to detail, and professionalism demonstrated by Jigar and team far surpassed my expectations. As a first-time home buyer, I really appreciated Jigar's honesty and transparency throughout the mortgage process. Jigar and His team stays on top of every detail and is there for you every step of the way to answer any questions and address any concerns. I highly recommend Chase Bank and Home Lending Advisor - Jigar Shah.
- Rating 5.0July 14, 2022Mr. Shah was knowledgeable
- Rating 5.0February 1, 2022I couldn’t be more happier with my mortgage I worked with Jigar back in April2021 to July 2021 the thing I liked the most about him is that he is always available when you need to talk about something, and he was aware of what you need exactly if I could I’ll
Give him 100stars. I highly recommended him.Response from Jigar ShahFebruary 2, 2022It means so much to us that you left such positive feedback, Egenie. We are delighted to hear that Jigar Shah provided you with such a great experience. ""We love working with customers like you and hope you'll use Chase again for any future mortgage needs.
- Rating 5.0January 26, 2022I highly recommend Jigar Shah.
I was in a hard time with my old mortgage company and when I came across Jigar I found him to be very knowledgeable and helpful.
He made my mortgage experience easy and explained the entire process with ease. I highly recommend him.Response from Jigar ShahJanuary 31, 2022Thank you, Meena, for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted Jigar Shah provided an exceptional experience. It was a pleasure working with you and hope you'll choose Chase again in the future!
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.