View my Zillow Page
- Rating 5.0December 29, 2022Eric Blitzer was great to work with. He is responsive, knowledgeable, and very friendly.
- Rating 5.0November 11, 2022It was good. Eric Blitzer was very good loan officer.
- Rating 5.0November 11, 2022My mortgage loan experience with Chase was awesome. Especially because of the Chase team I worked with. Everyone was great, supportive and very responsive.
Special shoutout and thanks to Eric Blitzer for making this loan process soooo smooth, fast and hassle free. He helped/supported us so many times throughout the process and that majorly contributed to this awesome experience.
- Rating 5.0September 9, 2022Well communicative team, extremely knowledgeable, and very helpful.
- Rating 5.0August 25, 2022Eric was so personable and genuine and got to know us.
- Rating 5.0August 18, 2022Eric Blitzer and his whole team was amazing.
- Rating 5.0August 13, 2022Eric was the best!
- Rating 5.0August 4, 2022The people that I spoke with were very professional. Thank you.
- Rating 4.5July 7, 2022Working with Eric Blitzer on my home loan was everything I could have asked for. He made sure that everything I needed on my end was simple and easy for me to complete. He walked me through everything step-by-step until I was fully comfortable and confident in the decisions I was making. I never once felt pressured into anything and I would highly recommend Eric to anyone looking to getting home loan, especially first-time buyers.
- Rating 5.0May 3, 2020Eric Blitzer, who we previously worked with in past when we initially bought our home, was a please to work with again. Made every step of the process fluent and always made us feel extremely comfortable. We look forward to dealing with him and Chase in the future.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
1. The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) 2. The annual percentage rate (APR) is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan-specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors, including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP), which may be financed, or paid at closing, and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase according to future index rates. The APR may increase after the loan closes. 3. This Homebuyer assistance finder (Tool) is provided by Workforce Resource, LLC, and is not affiliated with JPMorgan Chase, N.A. (Chase). The Tool is provided as a courtesy for the purpose of finding available grants in your area. Chase does not guarantee the search results. Program availability and eligibility criteria are subject to change without notice. Neither the accuracy of program information nor the suitability of a program for your situation are guaranteed. The search results displayed should not be considered an exhaustive list of grants that may be available for you. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information or to learn about additional programs. 4. The Chase Homebuyer Grant is available on primary residence purchases only. Customer may be eligible for the $2,500 or $5,000 savings when applying for a DreaMaker℠, Standard Agency, FHA and VA home purchase mortgage loan product and where applicable census tract requirements are met. Income limits and homebuyer education apply on a DreaMaker mortgage. The Chase Homebuyer Grant funds will be applied at purchase loan closing first to points on the loan, if any, then to Chase fees, then to non-Chase fees or down payment. Grant funds may not be used for the down payment on an FHA purchase loan. The Homebuyer Grant may be considered miscellaneous income and may be reportable on Form 1099-MISC (Miscellaneous Information) or Form 1042-S (Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding) to the customer and the IRS, for the year in which they are awarded. We encourage customers to consult with a personal tax advisor for questions about the impact to personal income tax returns. 5. The Chase VA Loan Purchase Closing Cost Benefit will be applied at closing first to points on the loan, if any, then to Chase fees, then to non-Chase fees. Closing cost benefit may not be used for the down payment and any remaining funds will be applied as a principal reduction. The benefit is available only on primary residence purchase loans and is not available for any refinance loans. The Chase VA Loan Purchase Closing Cost Benefit may be considered miscellaneous income and may be reportable on Form 1099-MISC (Miscellaneous Information) or Form 1042-S (Foreign Person's U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding) to the customer and the IRS, for the year in which they are awarded. We encourage customers to consult with a personal tax advisor for questions about the impact to personal income tax returns. Ð'd6. Property search is provided by HouseCanary, Inc. (HouseCanary), a licensed real estate brokerage. HouseCanary, powered by ComeHome, is not affiliated with JPMorgan Chase, N.A. (Chase). ComeHome is provided to you as a courtesy. Chase is not responsible for the real estate services and the search results provided by ComeHome. Restrictions and limitations apply to the access of Chase MyHome. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC