- Rating 5.0August 14, 2022Bonnie Vasilion and her team (especially Kelley Facas) were terrific. They are very professional and a pleasure to work with. As a long time Chase customer I really appreciate their support for my mortgage. Best, Mark Schwartz
- Rating 5.0August 9, 2022Bonnie Vasilion and Kelley Facas are class acts, true partners! Even though we are states apart, we felt that they were right next door with us through every stage of this deal - and through all the "urgent" offers that fell through before this one! I think this is the 3rd or 4th closing with them in the last 8 years? We simply cannot imagine doing business with any other mortgage team, as long as we can stay in the 50 states in our life!
Thank you for their professional, thorough, and client-centric approach. We love that we can count on Bonnie and team wherever we go! We appreciate the level of trust, commitment and service--the above and beyond willingness to service us as their best customer (and we know they have many customers!). Thank you gain for staying the course with us in this very challenging deal and always. Class act.
You both are the best and we give you all the stars possible again and again for your service and care!
- Rating 4.5July 14, 2022Bonnie Vasilion and Kelley Facas were amazing! Always responded, always by the phone. Their expertise shined through in every interaction. They were professional and never once showed a bit of frustration, even when we and the process threw curve balls. Very grateful to have them.
- Rating 5.0July 8, 2022Bonnie Vasillion was exceptional in her attention to detail and made this process as smooth as possible. It was a pleasure to work with her.
- Rating 5.0July 7, 2022Bonnie and Kelley were amazing to work with!
- Rating 5.0May 7, 2020It was a pleasure working with Bonnie Vasilion. She was responsive, friendly, fair and above all made this experience seamless in every way. She gets an A+ from my wife and I.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.