Charles J Sindelar
- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Chase Certified in Chase Private Client Lending
- Rating 5.0January 9, 2023Charles was great to work with. Very knowledgeable and accessible. Made our mortgage experience easy and painless. Highly recommend.Response from Charles J SindelarJanuary 9, 2023It means so much to us that you left such positive feedback, Sawyer. We are glad our market knowledge was useful during this process. We appreciate customers like you.
- Rating 5.0November 8, 2022It was great working with Charles everything went smooth he kept us updated in the loop of everything and the whole processResponse from Charles J SindelarNovember 8, 2022Watson, thank you so much for reviewing our services. We are delighted to hear that Charles J Sindelar provided you with such a great experience. If you need assistance in the future, please reach out.
- Rating 5.0October 19, 2022Fantastic experience from beginning to end.Response from Charles J SindelarOctober 20, 2022Thank you, Alana, for your review. We are delighted Charles J Sindelar provided an exceptional experience. If you need assistance in the future, please reach out.
- Rating 5.0September 29, 2022As far as I’m concerned, you are The Best I the business Charles! I was forced into a situation I did not want to be in and you helped me tremendously! Thank you my friend!Response from Charles J SindelarSeptember 29, 2022Thank you, Chris, for your great review. We are thrilled Charles J Sindelar was able to help you. Thanks again for choosing Chase.
- Rating 5.0September 9, 2022Charles was amazing to work with!
- Rating 5.0August 11, 2022Working with Charles and Dina was extremely easy. They are knowledgeable, flexible and a credit to Chase. Very positive experience overall. Thanks Charles and Dina!
- Rating 5.0July 31, 2022Charles did a really good job and was professional.
- Rating 5.0July 25, 2022Charles was fantastic to work with. Felt like more of a friend than a lender. Couldn’t be more happy to have found him!Response from Charles J SindelarJuly 25, 2022Thank you, Mark, for your review. We are delighted Charles J Sindelar was responsive to your needs. If you need assistance in the future, please reach out!
- Rating 5.0July 22, 2022Charles did an amazing job helping me through the entire home purchase. This is my first home so it was amazing to know that Charles was always available to answer any questions and help guide me. He is an amazing asset to Chase and to all home-buyers.Response from Charles J SindelarJuly 22, 2022Thank you, Josue, for speaking to your positive experience! We are thrilled Charles J Sindelar was able to guide you through your first home purchase. It was our pleasure to help you with your loan.
- Rating 5.0July 11, 2022Charles was very knowledgeable and courteous. He made me feel so comfortable during the full loan application. I would definitely recommend him.Response from Charles J SindelarJuly 12, 2022Valerie, we loved reading your review. We are delighted Charles J. Sindelar was responsive to your needs. If you need assistance in the future, please reach out!
- Rating 5.0November 29, 2021Great person to work with.answered all my questions, fabulous service. Thank you again CharlesResponse from Charles J SindelarDecember 1, 2021Thank you, Andrew, for this glowing review. We are glad Charles J. Sindelar was able to answer your questions throughout the process. It is our goal to be an advisor and guide during this exciting time. We are thankful to work with customers like you.
- Rating 5.0November 29, 2021Great customer serviceResponse from Charles J SindelarNovember 30, 2021Thank you, Timothy, for reviewing Charles J. Sindelar. We absolutely love hearing positive experiences and appreciate you taking the time to share yours with us. Thank you for choosing Chase.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.