- Rating 5.0May 19, 2022If you are looking to finance your new home or refinancing of existing loan for your residential property, I highly recommend Harrison Lee, with his brilliant understanding of real estate and market insight he will drive you through the complex mortgage process making it so easy and getting you best possible deal.Response from Harrison LeeMay 19, 2022Thank you, Vishnu, for this glowing review. Refinancing a home can be stressful. We are delighted Harrison Lee provided an exceptional experience. Reviews like yours help our business grow!
- Rating 5.0May 19, 2022He really care for his customers. His knowledge helped me in this competitive market. He made my home loan process smooth n faster. I would highly recommend him to everyone for their home loan.Response from Harrison LeeMay 19, 2022We are so grateful that you left us such positive feedback, Richa. Purchasing a home can be stressful. We're glad to hear that Harrison Lee made the process so smooth for you. We hope you will choose Chase for any future mortgage needs!
- Rating 5.0May 18, 2022Harrison is an awesome Home lending advisor.Response from Harrison LeeMay 18, 2022Thank you for your review. We are delighted Harrison Lee provided an exceptional experience. We appreciate your business!
- Rating 5.0March 29, 2022Getting a home loan with Harrison is more than just a transaction. He really cared about my long term goal and is in my best interest (no pun intended) . I am happy to have him as an advisorResponse from Harrison LeeMarch 31, 2022Your review of Harrison Lee made us so happy, Chen. Here at Chase we stride for excellence, so we are pleased to hear we met your expectations! Working with you was truly our pleasure.
- Rating 5.0March 29, 2022Harrison was a pleasure to work with and I felt like he always had my best interests in mind. He was very communicative and always answered or returned my calls quickly. I’d definitely work with him again!Response from Harrison LeeMarch 31, 2022Thank you for this thoughtful review of Harrison Lee, Mike. Here at Chase, we work hard to meet the unique needs of our customers. Thank you for choosing Chase!
- Rating 5.0February 23, 2022Harrison Lee was a real delight to work with. Made the process comfortable and got the results I wanted. 10/10Response from Harrison LeeFebruary 25, 2022Thank you for this thoughtful review of Harrison Lee, Philip. Here at Chase we strive for excellence, so we are pleased to hear we met your expectations. Thanks again for choosing Chase!
- Rating 5.0February 22, 2022Harrison provided top-notch advice and service, was extremely responsive, and helped with navigating issues that came up unexpectedly, greatly lowering my wife and my stress level. Could not ask for a better advisor.Response from Harrison LeeFebruary 25, 2022Thank you, Eric, for this glowing review! We are delighted Harrison Lee provided an exceptional experience. Working with you was truly our pleasure.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO)
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply.
FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply.
For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation
Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider.
All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply.
Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.