Angie S Sarver
- Rating 5.0July 26, 2022Angela made the home buying process as simple as possible. She is very helpful and responsive.Response from Angie S SarverJuly 26, 2022Michael, we loved reading your review. We are delighted Angie S Sarver was responsive to your needs. If you need assistance in the future, please reach out!
- Rating 5.0May 17, 2022Really enjoyed working with Angie during my mortagage refinance. I found Angie was very knowledgeable and professional but extremely personable and approachable. We communicated like old friends who had known each other for years!!!Response from Angie S SarverMay 17, 2022Thank you, Quentin, for sharing your experience with us. Refinancing a home can be stressful. We're glad to hear that Angie S Sarver made the process so smooth for you. Working with you was truly our pleasure.
- Rating 5.0May 12, 2022Angie is the best mortgage advisor I've ever worked with. She's so efficient at getting things done and fast in responding to any issues that come up. I would be happy to work with her again on any future home mortgage loans.Response from Angie S SarverMay 12, 2022Thank you for this thoughtful review of Angie S Sarver, Mike. Each situation is unique, and we're glad we were able to be flexible to meet your needs. We appreciate customers like you!
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO)
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply.
FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply.
For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation
Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider.
All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply.
Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.