View my Zillow Page
- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0March 8, 2023Very friendly very knowledgeable . Answered all of our questions . Kept in contact all the way through the loan process . Would definitely recommend and would use him again no questions asked .
- Rating 5.0January 5, 2023Excellent communication and explanations on process. Even after I closed, he was available for additional questions and was always very understanding if I had any concerns or questions. Would highly recommend him to others.Response from Brian RubesichJanuary 6, 2023It was so great to hear your positive review of Brian Rubesich, Christina. Our team is always available to answer your questions regarding your home purchase. Thank you for choosing Chase.
- Rating 5.0December 13, 2022It was great working with Brian. He was on top of everything, getting my loan approved. I’d rate his knowledge and experience a solid 10!Response from Brian RubesichDecember 13, 2022We appreciate you taking the time to leave Brian Rubesich such a positive review, Mary. We are glad our market knowledge was useful during this process. Thank you for choosing Chase.
- Rating 5.0December 9, 2022Brian was a great help in getting my loan through. I would recommend him to anyone trying to get a loan. He keeps on it til it’s done and finished. Great asset to Chase Bank!Response from Brian RubesichDecember 9, 2022Mary, we can't thank you enough for your positive review. We are delighted Brian Rubesich provided an exceptional experience. It was our pleasure to help you with your loan.
- Rating 5.0November 21, 2022Done everything and moreResponse from Brian RubesichNovember 22, 2022Thank you, Dan, for your review. We are glad Brian Rubesich was able to help you. If you need help in the future, we would be happy to help.
- Rating 5.0November 19, 2022Brian helped me every step of the way. If I was confused about something, he was always able to adequately explain it in a way that I could understand. He even took time on the weekends and after hours to provide assistance when needed. I would highly recommend Brian to anyone looking for a loan.Response from Brian RubesichNovember 20, 2022Thank you, Joe, for sharing your experience with us. We are glad Brian Rubesich was able to answer your questions throughout the process. It is our goal to be an advisor and guide during this exciting time. Your review made our day.
- Rating 5.0October 19, 2022Brian was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I was very comfortable talking to Brian and I felt comfortable asking questions, if I didn't understand something.Response from Brian RubesichOctober 19, 2022We are so grateful that you left us such positive feedback. We are glad Brian Rubesich was able to answer your questions throughout the process. It is our goal to be an advisor and guide during this exciting time. If you need assistance in the future, please reach out.
- Rating 5.0September 22, 2022Brian Rubesich was outstanding! Excellent customer service and a wealth of knowledge, always there for us and worked around the clock from offer documents to closing, we were blessed to have him on our team guiding us through the process to our new home. Forever grateful Joe, Leah Williams, and family.
- Rating 5.0September 8, 2022Brian Rubeish was a huge help and him and his team were awesome!
- Rating 5.0August 27, 2022Brian and Alyssa were fantastic. They made the home buying experience very comfortable and simple. They answered every question thoroughly and were very responsive and friendly.
- Rating 5.0August 13, 2022Brian was amazing to work with! He answered my millions of questions and somehow managed to close our house with the title company having to pay US money! This was the second house I've had Brian as my mortgage advisor and I'll never use anyone else!Response from Brian RubesichAugust 14, 2022Alexis, we loved reading your review. We're grateful you took the time to leave Brian Rubesich such positive feedback. This type of experience is exactly what we strive for! Enjoy your new home.
- Rating 5.0July 21, 2022Brian did an amazing job on my home loan. He was always there for us if we had any questions. No matter what time or day. Brian made our experience great!
Thank you Brian.
- Rating 5.0July 7, 2022Very professional , Understanding & Helpful
Response from Brian RubesichJuly 7, 2022Thank you, Thomas, for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted Brian Rubesich was responsive to your needs. Your review is very much appreciated.
- Rating 5.0July 7, 2022Working with Brian Rubesich was very enjoyable and professional.
- Rating 5.0May 6, 2022Fantastic assistance throughout the entire process. Worked very hard to make it happen.Response from Brian RubesichMay 9, 2022We are so grateful that you left us such positive feedback, John. Your review of Brian Rubesich has us beaming! It was a pleasure working with you and hope you'll choose Chase again in the future.
- Rating 5.0May 14, 2020Overall went well
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.