Michael C Lewers
- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0December 21, 2022Michael is a tremendous asset to Chase Bank. He is one of the most knowledgeable and nicest people I have ever worked with. He made the buying experience one that was fulfilling and easy. He constantly tried to help me when things became difficult at any point. One of the smartest people I have ever worked with and not only that but trustworthy!!
- Rating 5.0November 22, 2022Michael Lewers and team go above and beyond.
I was in a rush on a Saturday morning, 10a, to see if I could qualify for a mortgage product. On his day off, Michael worked my numbers several ways to get me an approval letter.
The persistence and knowledge of the product parameters are what set Michael apart from other lenders. Michael educated me on what I needed to do to reach my real-estate investment.
And, a short list of to-do’s and to-don’t s….next steps.
Thank You!Response from Michael C LewersNovember 22, 2022Thank you, Mike, for this glowing review. We are so happy that Michael Lewers was able to be flexible for your needs. If you need assistance in the future, please reach out.
- Rating 5.0November 10, 2022Absolutely the best customer service. I was very uneasy about the whole process, however Michael kept me calm and reassured me everything was going to be fine. He kept us informed throughout the whole process.Response from Michael C LewersNovember 10, 2022Adam, we loved reading your review. We're grateful you took the time to leave Michael C Lewers such positive feedback. This type of experience is exactly what we strive for. In the future, if you or anyone you know needs our assistance, we would be happy to help.
- Rating 5.0October 4, 2022Amazing help!!!Response from Michael C LewersOctober 4, 2022Thank you, Jibreel, for your positive review. We are thrilled Michael Lewers was able to help you. Working with you was truly our pleasure.
- Rating 5.0September 24, 2022This is my first time dealing with Mike and Chase Bank. He was very nice and went thru the mortgage process with me step by step to make sure I understood everything. He also checked with me several times during the process to make sure I was ok with what was going on. He took care of questions that the underwriters had and everything went very smoothly. Would recommend anyone go to Mike with their banking needs.Response from Michael C LewersSeptember 25, 2022Thank you, Lauri, for the rave review. We are delighted Michael C Lewers was responsive to your needs. Your review made our day.
- Rating 5.0September 8, 2022Michael Lewers and Kari Hupfel were very helpful throughout the process and responsive to any inquiries.
- Rating 5.0September 6, 2022This is the 3rd time I have worked with Michael and as always it was a pleasure. He worked so hard to make sure we had everything we needed and in the best way. Thank you Michael!!Response from Michael C LewersSeptember 6, 2022Thank you, Tyler, for this glowing review! We are delighted Michael C Lewers provided an exceptional experience. Working with you was truly our pleasure.
- Rating 5.0May 11, 2022We recently purchased a home in Florida and Michael was with us every step. He stayed on top of all the logistics of the process and kept us in the loop. The process of purchasing a home 1000 miles away is very stressful and it's great to have someone like Mike to hold your hand!Response from Michael C LewersMay 11, 2022We are so grateful that you left us such positive feedback, Mike. We are thrilled Michael C Lewers' attention to detail aided your home purchase. Your review made our day!
- Rating 5.0April 7, 2022Big Thank you to Michael and the team at Chase for helping me close on my home. They were readily available and patient at explaining terms and concepts to a first time homebuyer.Response from Michael C LewersApril 9, 2022It was so nice of you to leave such positive feedback of Michael C Lewers, Tommy. It is important that we are familiar with the market so we can answer any and all questions you may have. Thank you for choosing Chase for your first home purchase.
- Rating 5.0March 24, 2022Great service, Michael stayed on top of everything and the communication was great.Response from Michael C LewersMarch 25, 2022David, thank you so much for reviewing our services. We are delighted Michael C Lewers provided an exceptional experience. Working with you was truly our pleasure.
- Rating 5.0March 23, 2022Michael is very easy to work with. He is kind, considerate and a hard worker. He will do everything possible to help you secure a mortgage. I was very impressed with him answering my emails late at night. It was after 10:00 pm and he answered my email! I had a very good experience with Michael! I would definitely recommend him to you!Response from Michael C LewersMarch 24, 2022We are so pleased that Michael C Lewers was able to provide such a positive experience for you, Tim. Every customer has different needs and each situation is unique. It is important for us to stay as flexible as possible - glad we could do that for you. We truly appreciate your business.
- Rating 5.0March 14, 2022Mike demonstrated his expertise during the entire loan process all the way through to closing and was also very prompt with his communications.Response from Michael C LewersMarch 16, 2022It means so much to us that you left such positive feedback, Scott. We are delighted Michael C. Lewers provided an exceptional experience. Thanks again for choosing Chase!
- Rating 5.0March 12, 2022Great service and very quick and responsive to my questions.Response from Michael C LewersMarch 16, 2022Thank you, Annette, for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled Michael C. Lewers was able to help you. We're glad you chose Chase and hope to work with you again in the future.
- Rating 5.0February 7, 2022Michael is (hands-down) the BEST mortgage loan specialist I’ve ever worked with!Response from Michael C LewersFebruary 8, 2022Thank you, Laura, for your review. We are delighted Michael C Lewers provided an exceptional experience. Your review is very much appreciated.
- Rating 5.0December 21, 2021Michael and his staff were great. All were helpful, friendly and personal. It was a very smooth transition with no hiccups. My son-in-law and daughter are also using Michael to refinance their mortgage. Good job.Response from Michael C LewersDecember 23, 2021Thank you, Dave, for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted Michael C. Lewers provided an exceptional experience. Your review made our day!
- Rating 5.0November 23, 2021The attention to detail, constant communication and dedication that Michael Lewers and Kari Hupfel showed during our home buying process were out of this world. I would highly recommend them for your next home buying process. They were able to quickly and efficiently get the loan through underwriting and remained in contact even when we needed to wait for the contingent party. Their hard work was evident through every step in the process.Response from Michael C LewersNovember 24, 2021Your review of Michael C. Lewers made us so happy, David. We strive to meet the unique needs of every customer, and we are very pleased we could accommodate you. We hope you come to us for any future needs.
- Rating 5.0May 27, 2021Everyone worked very hard and beyond to help us achieve our goals! Many thanks to Michael, Lorita, Ed, Karen, and Kari.
- Rating 5.0May 7, 2020Exceptional work by Mike Lewers and Kari Hupfel
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.