- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0September 22, 2022Very professional- and very personable. Made the whole process painless and seamless. Would highly recommend the team which assisted me throughout the process.
- Rating 5.0August 6, 2022The Home Lending Advisor, Mr. William Ferris, and his team were very experience and pleasant to work with.
- Rating 5.0July 28, 2022Pros of my experience:
1. William Ferris and Nicholas Smalc were polite, informative, friendly and helpful. They let me know any updates and were in constant communication. I enjoyed working with William so much, I'd like to plan a trip to Long Island.
2. Chase promised me a closing date of July 22nd and they delivered on their promise!
Cons of my experience:
1. I was asked to upload a copy of my Home Inspection report. After talking about this with friends, professionals, etc., that is not a document that is usually requested. Uploading the Home Inspection caused A LOT of work from the seller that I had initially planned to fix myself. It caused a lot of things that had to be completed that the seller and I both agreed didn't necessarily have to be. It caused the stressful process of buying a house 10x more stressful. Why was I a rare case of being asked to upload my inspection?
2. I think there is a communication problem between employees. Different people who called me all said different answers constantly. I got a call saying my Appraisal would be on a Thursday, and then a call saying "I don't know why they told you that, it's on Tuesday." Things like that caused this to be quite the headache trying to figure out the final answers.
- Rating 5.0July 7, 2022Emily was exceptionally helpful and receptive. She was always available to my needs above and beyond. She felt like a friend by the end of the process. I cannot recommend her enough. Will was great too and really helped with any issues along the way. Amazing team.
- Rating 5.0May 11, 2020My Chase Home Loan Advisor, William Ferris, was excellent in assisting me, even with the added stress of the COVID environment. I never had any issues getting in touch with William and he was very effective in getting my family and I a great refinancing rate and deal. Would definitely recommend Will and look forward to working with him in the future.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.