- Rating 5.0June 8, 2022Biju & Domonique were great. I would recommend JP Morgan ChaseResponse from Biju GeorgeJune 8, 2022Thank you, Michael, for reviewing our services. We are delighted Biju George was responsive to your needs. Working with you was truly our pleasure.
- Rating 5.0May 5, 2022
I am writing this letter to positively attest to the professionalism and sound financial acumen of Mr. Biju George.
Mr. Biju George was my advisor at Chase bank when I was considering options for my mortgage. I was impressed by his financial knowledge and his ability to present the different possibilities with clarity.
Mr. Biju George’s diligence resulted in a considerable monthly savings.
This is money that I can use at my discretion and goes a long way in relieving any angst about meeting monetary obligations every month.
Mr. Biju George exceeded expectations and I would highly recommend his services.
James McHResponse from Biju GeorgeMay 7, 2022Your review of Biju George made us smile, James. At Chase, we have many mortgage options available for our customers, and we are glad we found the best option for your situation. We hope we get a chance to work with you again in the future.
- Rating 5.0November 23, 2021Excellent customer service. No word can explain our gratitude for his patience,his tolerance and his expertise. He was born for this profession.Valuable asset to Chase Bank. We will highly recommend him to our relatives and friends.Response from Biju GeorgeNovember 26, 2021Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're grateful you took the time to leave Biju George such positive feedback. This type of experience is exactly what we strive for. We hope you visit us again for any of your future mortgage needs.
- Rating 5.0May 20, 2021The assistance by Mr.Biju George at my local branch and Chase closing assistant Mrs. Denice Melach has been exceptional and outstanding to say the least. I had numerous inquiries during the total process and they were answered in a timely and efficient manner. Mr. George answered my telephone queries quickly and was of great assistance during entire process.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO)
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply.
FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply.
For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation
Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider.
All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply.
Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.