View my Zillow Page
- Rating 5.0April 5, 2022Excellent and professional customer service
- Rating 1.0April 4, 2022Wasn't helpful and a bit dismissive. I went with another bank for the mortgage which is disappointing because I do so much business with Chase.Response from Luke MolitoApril 5, 2022We appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback. It is important for us at Chase to be flexible, and we are sorry we were unable to accommodate to your needs. If you would like to further discuss your situation, please contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-848-9136.
- Rating 5.0March 31, 2022He did a good job answering my questions.
Great customer service.Response from Luke MolitoApril 1, 2022Thank you, Clara & Young, for taking the time to leave your positive review. We are glad Luke Molito was able to answer your questions throughout the process. It is our goal to be an advisor and guide during this exciting time. The pleasure was all ours!
- Rating 5.0March 30, 2022very competent, clear and knowledgeable, great support and customer serviceResponse from Luke MolitoApril 1, 2022It was so great to hear your positive review of Luke Molito, Maria. Here at Chase we strive for excellence, so we are pleased to hear we met your expectations! Thank you for choosing Chase.
- Rating 5.0March 30, 2022Always does a great jobResponse from Luke MolitoMarch 31, 2022John, we can't thank you enough for your positive review. We are thrilled Luke Molito was able to help you. We appreciate customers like you!
- Rating 5.0March 30, 2022Very good customer serviceResponse from Luke MolitoMarch 31, 2022Jackson, thank you so much for reviewing our services. We are delighted Luke Molito provided an exceptional experience. Your review is very much appreciated.
- Rating 5.0March 30, 2022Wouldn't use anyone but Luke.Response from Luke MolitoMarch 31, 2022Thank you, Matthew, for your review. We are delighted Luke Molito was responsive to your needs. Your review is very much appreciated.
- Rating 5.0March 30, 2022Luke is reliable and expeditious.Response from Luke MolitoMarch 31, 2022Thank you, John, for reviewing Luke Molito. We strive to meet the unique needs of every customer, and we are very pleased we could accommodate you. If you need assistance in the future, we will be happy to help!
- Rating 5.0March 30, 2022Luke was terrific.Response from Luke MolitoMarch 31, 2022Thank you, David, for reviewing Luke Molito. Here at Chase, we work hard to meet the unique needs of our customers. Thanks again for choosing Chase!
- Rating 5.0March 30, 2022helpful and professionalResponse from Luke MolitoMarch 31, 2022Thank you, Paolo, for your review. We are delighted Luke Molito was responsive to your needs. We appreciate this thoughtful review.
- Rating 5.0March 30, 2022Very knowledgeable, efficient, courteous and responsive. Everything you would hope to get from a lending advisor. Been a wonderful experience. Highly recommended.Response from Luke MolitoMarch 31, 2022Thank you, Kevin, for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted Luke Molito provided an exceptional experience. Your review made our day!
- Rating 5.0March 30, 2022Luke is my go to guy! I have been dealing with him for a long time and he is an EXCELLENT person to work with, not to mention, easy to deal with and always answers my questions! He is there all the way from the beginning to the end, very important to continuity and relationship. I highly recommend him and will always enjoy working with Luke in the future.
Thank you Luke!Response from Luke MolitoMarch 31, 2022Claudio, we loved reading your review. It makes us happy to hear that Luke Molito was able to answer all your questions during this process. We appreciate customers like you!
- Rating 5.0January 12, 2022Very helpful navigating all the paperwork needed, locking in a rate; responsiveResponse from Luke MolitoJanuary 13, 2022It was so nice of you to leave such positive feedback of Luke Molito, Paul. We strive to find great rates for our customers and glad we could help. If you need assistance in the future, please reach out!
- Rating 5.0January 29, 2021This was a refinance for me, and working With Luke, Alan, and Denise was such a smooth and easy experience. It was a dream come true to have a team who was so present and available during the process. Not only did they answer all my questions, but they went above and beyond in everything they did.
- Rating 5.0May 7, 2020Our home sale happened to fall during the height of the quarantine in NY and we were limited in our ability to conduct business as usual. Luke Molito, Alan Glick and the others at Chase were extremely helpful in devising ways to work around the challenges, assisting us with advice to establish a PoA and even transfer funds long distance. We really appreciated their help.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.