View my Zillow Page
- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0September 25, 2022Special thanks to Charlie Gamper and Denise Meluch for their responsiveness and professionalism. Outstanding coordination and made the entire process very smooth.
- Rating 5.0September 8, 2022At the very end of the loan transaction process, the borrowers were not notified when to organize and present the cash part of the purchase, the cash aspect of the amount tendered. It was unsettling for them, as they weren't advised by their attorney, or myself, the transaction's selling agent. I think we all believed that somebody else was informing the buyers of their next and immediate steps. I would like to be better informed from the bank's perspective in future.
- Rating 5.0September 8, 2022Charlie Gamper and team did a terrific job. He possesses strong communication and people skills, is proactive, is easy to deal with, is diligent and was a pleasure to deal with - always made me feel comfortable and was able to answer all my questions.
- Rating 5.0September 8, 2022Charlie Gamper and Denise Mulech were GREAT to work with. They kept me in the loop weekly and sometimes more if needed. If I could rate Charlie Gamper higher I would. I live in upstate NY and the closing attorney was sincerely impressed that we closed so quickly from date of application. I said you don't know Charlie and Chase. I have given them accolades on all of my social media platforms. If you are not using Charlie you are not getting the best experience.
- Rating 5.0September 3, 2022The entire process was made simple by the team at Chase. From obtaining a pre-approval letter all the way through closing, the Chase Team helped me step by step. Chase My Home made uploading necessary documents quick and secure. Charlie Gamper was always quick to respond to any questions, explained everything, and made me feel like family. Denise Meluch was super delightful to talk to and made me feel very comfortable during an extremely stressful process. Overall, the Chase Team could not have done a better job. I felt confident they were working hard for me and would not stop until I secured a mortgage right for me. Based on this experience, I would not buy a mortgage from anyone but Chase. I would obviously highly recommend Chase to anyone buying or refinancing.
- Rating 5.0August 25, 2022Charlie Gamper was amazing to work with. Always accessible and always responsive (even on weekends and holidays), he went above and beyond in helping my wife and I with obtaining a mortgage with Chase. As first time home buyers, we could not have asked for a better Home Lending Advisor to help us through the process. Our Client Care Specialist, Denise Meluch was also great to work with and together with Charlie, they were able to get us to a successful closing in less than a month from the time our offer was accepted. Thank you Charlie and Denise!
- Rating 5.0August 5, 2022The representatives, Charlie Gamper & Denise Meluch were absolutely amazing, helpful, and professional. They helped me at all times with any questions or concerns I had. I will definitely recommend Chase Home Lending to my friends and family.
- Rating 5.0July 22, 2022I'm not sure if it's Chase or my specialist, but Charlie Gamper is an all-star that made this mortgage experience completely hassle-free. He is 100% available at all hours of the day and days of the week and extremely responsive. Charlie will call to follow-up on documents to push the process through, hand hold me through what I need to sign, provide and understand and made closing on a very short 3-week time period possible without a hitch. Excellent service, rates, communication, speed, transparency from start to finish.
- Rating 5.0July 21, 2022Charlie Gamper made my experience so easy. It's an absolute pleasure working with him. I've been working with him since 2006 and can't say enough good things about him. Immediately responsive 100% of the time, friendly, and cares about his clients. He even showed up at my closing, which was such a nice personal touch. Highly, highly recommend.
I also worked with Denise Muluch for the first time and she was also an absolute pleasure. She kept me apprised of status and what she needed from me, so I was always informed.
Great team! Love them both!
- Rating 5.0May 13, 2020Charlie Gamper was good to work with. He followed up timely easing my apprehension doing an online mortgage.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.