View my Zillow Page
- Rating 5.0August 4, 2022Shirley and I greatly appreciate that you lead us to went through our first-time home mortgage process and amazingly made it closing less than 45 days. We feel so lucky to have your team as a leading man for our first-time home mortgage processing. We would like to especially thank to Justin, Carol, Lisette, John, and all other team members who were involved in the processing. You made the process so smoother and easier!
Thank you again for your professional help.
Michael and Shirley
- Rating 5.0July 22, 2022Carol, my Home Lending Advisor, was absolutely amazing. She made what is normally a stressful process very easy and pleasant. She is a consummate professional and goes out of her way to make sure the customer feels taken care of. Same goes for her assistant John and loan processor, Lisette. They were both very responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable. Overall, my experience with Chase was outstanding and I will definitely come back to Chase for any home lending needs.
- Rating 5.0July 14, 2022I would like to say big thanks to Carol. She definitely knows from top to bottom all the processes to help people who buy a house for the first time. She helped us a lot. She is smart and very responsible! Thank you so much, Carol!
- Rating 5.0July 14, 2022Carol Lei, the home lending advisor, and John Lo, the home lending assistant, were very professional, thorough, knowledgeable, and efficient. They always responded back in a timely fashion and provided us with the best experience we probably could have received. We are thankful for their service and would definitely recommend them to our friends and family, when needed.
- Rating 5.0July 14, 2022Carol Lei was excellent throughout this mortgage process! Highly professional and extremely responsive. Always there when I needed some information or just an update. She will be my go to specialist if I ever need to apply for another mortgage. I would recommend her to all my friends as well!
- Rating 5.0July 9, 2020Working with Carol Lei was pleasant & informative. She explains the process clearly & is very straight forward. This was important to me since I was a first time in refinancing process. Will recommend her to every person I know who is in need of financing.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.