View my Zillow Page
- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Chase Certified in Chase Private Client Lending
- Rating 5.0October 12, 2022Great customer service.
- Rating 5.0September 11, 2022Thomas DiGiacomo was extremely helpful, easy to work with, thorough and just made you feel that he had your best interest at hand. I would definitely recommend him. 10 out of 10
- Rating 5.0September 1, 2022Extremely grateful for my home lending advisor Thomas! Very nice and knowledgeable. Helped me a lot with this process I will definitely recommend him to all my friends and family. The best.
- Rating 5.0September 1, 2021I am truly fortunate to add to those excellent review of Thomas. His skills are out of this world! Getting a mortgage on our first home was a dreadful thought as we expected a load of paperwork, working with difficult people who might not always be available for our questions, a tedious and overwhelming approval process. Well, Thomas held our hands from start to finish. All the stressful aspects of the process were made easy as he was always reachable via phone or email whether he is at the office or on vacation. He is patient, compassionate, and customer satisfaction driven which does not surprise me based on his preview reviews. He empathized with us when we lose bids on homes. He never said no to every document requests no matter how may times or the time of the day we need them. He is honest as to what is to be expected during the process. He helped us put in place a great financial plan so we have enough cash left for unexpected situations that may occur once we start living in the home. I highly recommend his services for your mortgage. He does not over-promise and under deliver. He is the total opposite. He will be cautiously optimistic in his guidance, but he will surprise you with more benefits to your mortgage plan in the end. Thomas is God sent!!Response from Thomas DiGiacomoOctober 4, 2021Thank you, Fabiola, for your rave review. We are glad Thomas Digiacomo was able to answer your questions throughout the process. It is our goal to be an advisor and guide during this exciting time. We love working with customers like you and hope you'll use Chase again for any future mortgage needs.
- Rating 5.0May 1, 2020Thomas DiGiacomo is absolutely amazing! I recently purchased my first home. It was an exciting yet scary and stressful experience for me. Being a first time home buyer, I literally knew nothing of the process. I purchased this home on my own and did not really have anyone to help me or advise me. The only part of the process that did not cause me any grief was Thomas DiGiacomo and the Chase team. From day one I truly felt that Thomas had my back and my best interests intended. He was always available to answer my questions and never seemed annoyed. He truly set me up for success by explaining everything, knowing what to expect and what to do. He went above and beyond to ensure I was taken care of every step of the way. I so appreciate him, and could not be happier that my mortgage is with Chase.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.