Mirna A Hernandez
- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0August 19, 2022Mirna Hernandez made my application for home loan really easy and fast as she had me conventionally approved before I start searching for home I like, and got me a realtor Karen that works hand in hand with Chase. Overall experience was great as people like Mirna treats you as family. She has her personal touch sharing her personal experiences that made me very comfortable and felt her sincerity from beginning to the end even though she was sick at the very week of closing, still none stop of helping me. Yes Chase employee like Mirna Hernandez is an asset to Chase and gives her 110% of her time and knowledge that made me feel comfortable. If you will ask I will surely recommend Chase Home Lending if Mirna Hernandez will be assisting from beginning to closing. I am a very satisfied customer of Chase. Mirna Hernandez thank you very much from the heart. You are a great employee added to my circle of friends. Muchas gracias.
- Rating 4.5August 11, 2022Everyone was so nice and helpful. I am very happy.
- Rating 5.0August 11, 2022The process went very well and our Home Lending Advisor, Mirna Hernandez, was guiding us each step of the way. If there was any point that came up of which we were unsure, Mirna was right there walking us through that specific step and was always willing to provide phone help at a moment's asking. Purchasing a new home is always an unsettling experience, but having an advisor guiding us, we weren't so overwhelmed. We thank the staff at our local Chase, but especially our new friend, Mirna.
Sharyn B, Nevada
- Rating 5.0May 21, 2022Mirna was very helpful throughout the loan process. I felt very supported by her and she made sure I had all my questions answered. I recommend anyone looking for a loan advisor to work with her.Response from Mirna A HernandezMay 21, 2022We appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review, Patty. We are glad Mirna A Hernandez was able to answer your questions throughout the process. It is our goal to be an advisor and guide during this exciting time. Reviews like yours help our business grow!
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.