Harry Slifer Jr
- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Chase Certified in Chase Private Client Lending
- Rating 5.0November 12, 2022We recently bought our first home. Harry and his team were incredible. As the first-time home buyer, we had so many questions & Harry had the patience to walk us through each step, making sure we understood in simple terms, what was needed. Harry is very knowledgeable & professional to work with. He was always available to answer our questions & responded quickly to all inquiries. Harry & his team were always on top of the things to make sure we have everything that we need to close the deal. Thank you, Harry, for your hard work & dedication. We truly appreciate you & your team for making our first-time home buying process stress free & seamless. We would certainly use them again & highly recommend them.Response from Harry Slifer JrNovember 12, 2022Rahulkumar & Shilpa, we can't thank you enough for your positive review. We're grateful you took the time to leave Harry Slifer Jr such positive feedback. This type of experience is exactly what we strive for. If you need assistance in the future, we will be happy to help.
- Rating 5.0September 2, 2022My husband and I could not be happier with our overall experience from Chase Mortgage. Harry, Amy, and Dana went out of their way to make the process as easy as possible for us. All our questions were answered quickly whether via email or phone call. We could easily see ourselves using Chase Mortgage Services for our future mortgage needs as well as recommending them to others.
- Rating 5.0August 10, 2022The online experience was clunky and challenging. Harry Slifer - the HLA - was spectacular and saved the transaction for me. Harry gets a 10 out 10. Everyone else - including the LM Scott Misher - did not meet expectations.
- Rating 4.5August 8, 2022I am extremely grateful to Harry L. Slifer who was extremely supportive at every step of the process as he knew of my extreme nervousness to walk in to the process by myself after my husband passed away. There were number of challenges but he did not give up on me. I will always have my utmost regards for him. Ms. Nanette M. Schmidt who worked as part of Harry's team was amazing with her strategies to walk me through this process to make sure I was not feeling nervous at any step. She did a great job handling my fears and kept me at comfort level the whole time. She had great understanding as how I will respond better. Kudos to her!!
Ms. Amy A. Kamp helped me a lot completing the application process as I was not much aware of any thing . She went out of her way to contact another staff to make sure I get all the help that I need .
I am fortunate to meet such dedicated team under the leadership of Harry Slifer that I am now homeowner!! Thanks for all you've done for me ! Dr Gagan Luthra
- Rating 4.5May 14, 2020Very easy and good experience. A few very minor glitches on some point issues but quickly and efficiently corrected.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.