Brett A Keeton
- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0January 17, 2023Brett did a wonderful job guiding me through the home loan process from quoting to closing. My team had concerns about using an out of state lender(we are based in Dallas, TX), but Brett was highly responsive, informative, and reliable every step of the way. No frills. No gimmicks. Brett got us the best rate and taught us an awful lot in the process. We would definitely partner with Brett in the future for our home lending needs and recommend you do too!
- Rating 5.0January 14, 2023As first time home buyers, we had a lot of questions. Brett came highly recommended and took the guesswork out of the process. We’re so grateful for his patience with us and persistence in getting our loan closed, and in under a month!
Brett is a top-notch and makes his clients feel like more than just a number.Response from Brett A KeetonJanuary 14, 2023Charles, we can't thank you enough for your positive review. We are glad Brett A Keeton was able to answer your questions throughout the process. It is our goal to be an advisor and guide during this exciting time. Thanks again for choosing Chase for your first home purchase.
- Rating 5.0September 6, 2022Everything went well. Brett and Robert were really knowledgably when I had questions and were easy to work with.
- Rating 5.0August 31, 2022Brett was amazing! The other lender at Chase I worked with would have most assuredly screwed it up and within 5 minutes Brett did more than the others did in 5 calls.
- Rating 5.0August 31, 2022Brett and Ryan were great!
- Rating 5.0August 30, 2022Brett Keeton and Ryan Weiss were both outstanding! Communicated often and were able to work quickly for our loan to be approved and processed.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.