View my Zillow Page
- Chase Certified in Chase Private Client Lending
- Rating 5.0September 24, 2022Daniel, Nora and Sherice were the absolute best! I was blown away by the care, service and transparency they showed throw the whole process! And on top of it, we closed in under 30 days! Even my realtor said that it was the fastest Chase close he has ever seen. Thank you!!
- Rating 5.0September 23, 2022I would highly recommend Dan and his team. They were great to work with and made the home buying process easy. As a first time homebuyer, I appreciated the time spent explaining the process so I never felt lost. I truly was surprised at how seamless it went, and that's due to Dan and his team. Thank you!!
- Rating 5.0September 13, 2022By far the best experience that I've gone through. Thanks to Dan and his team for the amazing experience and their availability. Wouldn't have chosen anyone else to work with!
- Rating 5.0August 11, 2022The process was very smooth and the client was very satisfied in the end. Nora and Dan were great. Sometimes Nora's response time was slower than we would have wanted but I understand that she is working within her own process. Perhaps we should have been contacting Dan instead of Nora.
- Rating 5.0July 28, 2022We were glad to have Chase's Dan Chookaszian running point on this transaction from our local branch. He smoothed over any confusion that arose among the various cooks in the kitchen. Dan was super-responsive (and we peppered him with requests throughout).
The Chase team had a bit of a lag in getting final closing numbers prepared, even though all of the submission tasks were completed well in advance. That lag caused about a day or so of anxiety about whether this transaction would close on time. We felt like we needed to inject a little energy to expedite the process, and unfortunately needed to spur Dan to spur his teammates. The Chase team responded, and we closed on schedule.
It all worked out in the end. We were glad that we had Chase on our side for our new home purchase.
- Rating 5.0July 18, 2022All the staff at every step of the way were so helpful and easily accessible - Dan Chookasian and his team were first rate!
As a first-time home-buyer, Dan spent the time to walk me through the process, great at explaining things and very patient with my questions. It made the process seem less daunting. Landina & Sherice were equally great communicators, helpful and readily available.
- Rating 5.0July 18, 2022Daniel was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The appraiser used faulty methodology that undervalued my home and almost caused me to cancel the transaction. I would not use the same appraiser again and would advise you as an entity not to do so.
- Rating 5.0July 7, 2022Dan and his team were awesome!!
- Rating 5.0July 7, 2022Dan Chookaszian did an outstanding job from start to finish. My answers reflect his effort. Sherice Leora was the outlier - she consistently dropped the ball (misplaced/misinterpreted supporting documentation), didn't stay up to speed with the progress of the closing, and exhibited a rather unpleasant and condescending demeanor. This was particularly disappointing, especially considering that her role was to facilitate the process, not hinder it.
- Rating 5.0May 7, 2020Dan Chookaszian and his team were simply incredible. They went above and beyond figuring out different avenues to make this loan happen. The result was an approval with very minimal effort on our end. Dan would not stop or give up when things seemed somewhat impossible. He kept working at this until he got the job done. We are forever grateful for him and his incomparable work ethic. We are now in our home and we just could not be happier. We will recommend him in every opportunity that presents itself. Thank you to everyone involved and praise God!
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.