- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0September 16, 2022I can’t say enough about how helpful Christine was during my first home purchase. Christine was there every step of the way, answering every phone call and e-mail (I had a lot of questions) instantly. Can’t express how much gratitude I have for Christine and the team at Chase for the confidence they gave me in the milestone purchase and the generosity of their time and expertise.Response from Christine PlantSeptember 16, 2022It means so much to us that you left such positive feedback, Nick. We are glad Christine Plant was able to answer your questions throughout the process. It is our goal to be an advisor and guide during this exciting time. Thank you for choosing Chase for your first home purchase.
- Rating 5.0September 16, 2022christine plant was the voice of professionalism and calm in what can sometimes be both an exciting and anxious process. thank you ChristineResponse from Christine PlantSeptember 16, 2022Thank you, Lois, for this glowing review. We are delighted Christine Plant provided an exceptional experience. It was a pleasure working with you and hope you'll choose Chase again in the future.
- Rating 5.0August 26, 2022We cannot speak more highly of Christine. She was extremely helpful in the home buying process. She is extremely punctual, very easy to talk with, and answered any questions we had. We are grateful for her help and for making our first home purchase go so smoothly.Response from Christine PlantAugust 26, 2022Aaron, we loved reading your review. It makes us happy to hear that Christine Plant was able to answer all your questions during this process. Thank you for choosing Chase for your first home purchase.
- Rating 5.0August 15, 2022We could not possibly be any happier or appreciative of Christine's help with our home loan & purchase. She was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful throughout the entire process. Truly an amazing experience. Christine, Thank you Thank you thank you!Response from Christine PlantAugust 15, 2022Matt, your review made us smile. We are thrilled Christine Plant's attention to detail aided your home purchase. It was a pleasure working with you and hope you'll choose Chase again in the future!
- Rating 5.0August 1, 2022Being a first time home owner, I was not only nervous about the process, but unsure of where to even start or what type of qualifications were required of me. I spoke with Christine a few months before looking to close to kick off the process, and ended the process at my ideal closing date with little to no stress.
Christine is very responsive (even when I bothered her off hours with requests), was very polite, and very patient. She went above and beyond to ensure I was not overwhelmed with all the new information, and was able to answer all the questions I had throughout the homeowning process, even if they weren't directly related to lending. I would strongly recommend her.Response from Christine PlantAugust 1, 2022Brian, we loved reading your review! We are glad Christine Plant was able to answer your questions throughout the process. It is our goal to be an advisor and guide during this exciting time. The pleasure was all ours.
- Rating 5.0July 30, 2022Christine was very responsive and supportive throughout the entire application/approval process. She made a very busy and stressful season much more manageable. Thank you Christine!!!Response from Christine PlantJuly 30, 2022Stacey, we loved reading your review! We are delighted to hear that Christine Plant provided you with such a great experience. In the future, if you or anyone you know needs our assistance, we would be happy to help.
- Rating 5.0May 20, 2022Christine was simply above and beyond. She made an unfamiliar and daunting task of securing a mortgage achievable by helping every step of the way. No matter how many questions I had, or when I had these questions, Christine was knowledgeable, kind, and readily available 24/7, being almost immediate with her responses. I cannot thank Christine enough for her hard work, professionalism, and amazing communication throughout the process. Thanks, Christine!Response from Christine PlantMay 20, 2022Thank you, Jessica, for your rave review. We are glad Christine Plant was able to answer your questions throughout the process. It is our goal to be an advisor and guide during this exciting time. Thanks again for your business.
- Rating 5.0December 16, 2021Christine made a sometimes stressful and frustrating event so much easier . Her communication and follow through was excellent!Response from Christine PlantDecember 20, 2021Your review of Christine Plant made us smile, Lisa. We absolutely love hearing positive experiences and appreciate you taking the time to share yours with us. Thank you for choosing Chase!
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.