Sarah J Krueger
- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0December 5, 2022Sarah has been helping me with my mortgage loan from applying to closing and my experience has been extremely positive. She explained the entire process and helped me navigate with ease through what I thought would be a long and complicated process. She also helped me close faster than I had anticipated and in the future when I need to refinance I will be going back to her. Thank You for a pleasant experience!Response from Sarah J KruegerDecember 5, 2022Chris, your review made us smile. We understand a home purchase can initially feel overwhelming, so we are delighted Sarah J Krueger was able to help you navigate the process. Thanks again for choosing Chase.
- Rating 5.0September 23, 2022Our loan specialist was exceptional. Very thorough.
- Rating 5.0September 19, 2022Sarah was extremely responsive and professional. Super easy process.
- Rating 5.0September 17, 2022Chase experience has just been exceptional all together, from start to finish, all was explained to us well and they were super responsive and professional, Purchasing a new home can be very intimidating but Sarah Krueger and her team were simply the best of the best and they all made this experience pleasant and easy.
I have oils definitely do business with them again if an opportunity presents itself and most definitely recommend Chase to anyone.
Thank you all!
- Rating 5.0September 8, 2022Sarah Krueger was the best. Super responsive, knowledgeable, and she made the entire process easy to understand.
- Rating 5.0August 4, 2022Sarah Kruger was terrific with all aspects of the loan, and keeping me informed of the progress. We closed rather quickly after I applied and there were no glitches. My only dissatisfaction was with the agent that did the closing - not a Chase employee.
- Rating 5.0August 1, 2022I truly believe that my new home and the quick closing would not have been possible without Sarah's unwavering efforts. Sarah was available at all times and provided all documents and information in a very timely manner. Sarah went above and beyond my expectations! She was a wonderful team player and worked in unison with my realtor and lawyer. I would absolutely recommend Sarah to anyone 😀Response from Sarah J KruegerAugust 1, 2022Erin, your review made us smile. Every customer has different needs and each situation is unique. It is important for us to stay as flexible as possible - glad we could do that for you. It was a pleasure working with you and hope you'll choose Chase again in the future!
- Rating 5.0July 31, 2022Sarah Krueger was the reason my and my client's experience with Chase lending was a positive one. Her dedication, attention to detail, and willingness to go over and Beyond was crucial to this transaction. Sarah is a very big asset to your organization!
- Rating 5.0July 22, 2022Sarah was an amazing lender to work with! She was very responsive, attentive, and overall extremely helpful with any questions or concerns we had! We are recommending Chase to all of our friends and family.
- Rating 5.0July 5, 2022Sarah was amazing! We are so glad that we got linked up with her. She was so responsive and helped us through any complication we were having right away.
- Rating 5.0December 10, 2020Sarah Krueger from Chase made my refinance experience wonderful. She was supportive from the start of the process through closing, working hard to make it a great customer experience. I would definitely work with Chase and Sarah again. Thank you!
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.