- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0August 26, 2022Antonio Alvarez was very informative and lead me through the process step-by-step, and explained everything I had to do. I am very satisfied with the purchase of my home. Hats off to everyone and keep up the awesome work!
- Rating 5.0August 11, 2022Antonio was absolutely AMAZING! So responsive, so informative. He made this process easy. I have no complaints.
- Rating 5.0July 25, 2022I would like to commend Antonio Alvarez on his professionalism and his concern that my wife and I understood the process and making sure that all of our questions were answered.
As a former Manager for Diversity at a major Fortune Five Hundred Company, I appreciate Antonio answering my request on what the diversity breakdown was for Chase's Mortgage Loan Department.
He and Kenny Oshinnilu are both professionals that I would recommend everyone to work with.
- Rating 5.0July 24, 2022Antonio made himself easily available whenever I needed help or answers, even after work hours at times.
- Rating 5.0July 24, 2022My experience was so smooth from start to finish thanks to Antonio Alvarez. He is amazing and literally answered any question I had and listened to every concern. My home buying experience was the best it could be because of him. He was always available regardless of the time or day and provided me with reassurance. As a first time home buyer, I really did not know what to expect but Antonio is passionate and such a professional at what he does and it really shows. I truly believe I was able to purchase this home in record time thanks to his support, hard work and great communication skills. I would recommend Antonio to any of my loved ones. It was a pleasure working with Antonio and the rest of the Chase team.
- Rating 5.0July 13, 2022First and foremost, Antonio X Alvarez was truly outstanding in our dealings. He understands that buying a home and the mortgage is not an event, but a process and is diligent, polite, informative, and respectful. He always had all the answers, and the few times he did not, he reached out with an answer within 24 hours. In fact, I have a personal friend that handle loans and I still decided to work with Antonio.
My only feedback is the website. The Chase phone app works really well, however, the MyHome / mortgage / computer websites do not. At no point I felt my information was at risk or that there was security vulnerabilities, so that's obviously a plus. But it seems the log in process struggles between perhaps two or more banking systems?
I would log in into a website and it would take me multiple log ins to the same websites and links to so I could finally access MyHome and sometimes it would access my bank accounts. I am computer savvy and I expected much more in this regard. The reason this needs to be corrected is due to functionality, mortgage clients on average are not computer savvy, and multiple website/log ion attempts might lead to unfounded suspicions of fraudulent behavior.
Everything else went well and was either good and/or acceptable. I was pleasantly surprised with how streamlined the information requests were in my case, so in this regard, the right direction is being taken.
- Rating 4.5July 8, 2022Antonio was very easy and pleasant to work with.
He was very professional, patient and quick to get things done.
Thanks so much Antonio for everything!!
- Rating 5.0September 1, 2021I am back to purchase my 2nd property with Antonio! Thanks, Antonio!!!!
- Rating 5.0May 1, 2020The entire team did a great job!
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
1. The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) 2. The annual percentage rate (APR) is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan-specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors, including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP), which may be financed, or paid at closing, and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase according to future index rates. The APR may increase after the loan closes. 3. This Homebuyer assistance finder (Tool) is provided by Workforce Resource, LLC, and is not affiliated with JPMorgan Chase, N.A. (Chase). The Tool is provided as a courtesy for the purpose of finding available grants in your area. Chase does not guarantee the search results. Program availability and eligibility criteria are subject to change without notice. Neither the accuracy of program information nor the suitability of a program for your situation are guaranteed. The search results displayed should not be considered an exhaustive list of grants that may be available for you. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information or to learn about additional programs. 4. The Chase Homebuyer Grant is available on primary residence purchases only. Customer may be eligible for the $2,500 or $5,000 savings when applying for a DreaMaker℠, Standard Agency, FHA and VA home purchase mortgage loan product and where applicable census tract requirements are met. Income limits and homebuyer education apply on a DreaMaker mortgage. The Chase Homebuyer Grant funds will be applied at purchase loan closing first to points on the loan, if any, then to Chase fees, then to non-Chase fees or down payment. Grant funds may not be used for the down payment on an FHA purchase loan. The Homebuyer Grant may be considered miscellaneous income and may be reportable on Form 1099-MISC (Miscellaneous Information) or Form 1042-S (Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding) to the customer and the IRS, for the year in which they are awarded. We encourage customers to consult with a personal tax advisor for questions about the impact to personal income tax returns. 5. The Chase VA Loan Purchase Closing Cost Benefit will be applied at closing first to points on the loan, if any, then to Chase fees, then to non-Chase fees. Closing cost benefit may not be used for the down payment and any remaining funds will be applied as a principal reduction. The benefit is available only on primary residence purchase loans and is not available for any refinance loans. The Chase VA Loan Purchase Closing Cost Benefit may be considered miscellaneous income and may be reportable on Form 1099-MISC (Miscellaneous Information) or Form 1042-S (Foreign Person's U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding) to the customer and the IRS, for the year in which they are awarded. We encourage customers to consult with a personal tax advisor for questions about the impact to personal income tax returns. Ð'd6. Property search is provided by HouseCanary, Inc. (HouseCanary), a licensed real estate brokerage. HouseCanary, powered by ComeHome, is not affiliated with JPMorgan Chase, N.A. (Chase). ComeHome is provided to you as a courtesy. Chase is not responsible for the real estate services and the search results provided by ComeHome. Restrictions and limitations apply to the access of Chase MyHome. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC