- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0February 5, 2023If you looking for someone who is very knowledgeable and passionate on getting your deal done. This is the man for the job. Louis is very responsive, and always willing to help guide you through the process. Outstanding customer experience. Thank You and looking forward to doing business in the future.Response from Louis VelaFebruary 5, 2023Thank you, Robert, for your rave review. We are delighted Louis Vela was responsive to your needs. We appreciate customers like you.
- Rating 5.0January 25, 2023Louis was invaluable during my recent purchase of a new home. He was in constant contact without me throughout the entire process and always kept me informed during each step from beginning to end. He ensured that we closed on time and it was a flawless closing. I can not speak highly enough about Louis’ performance he was awesome! I look forward to working with Louis again in the future for the purchase of my next home. Thank you Louis!Response from Louis VelaJanuary 25, 2023Thank you, Angela, for this glowing review. We are delighted to hear that Louis Vela provided you with such a great experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
- Rating 5.0January 19, 2023Louis was awesome to work with! His expertise, and knowledge made the difference in landing our desired property in a competitive marketplace. He went above and beyond to contact the sellers agent to thoroughly explain the lending process to assure them of a smooth closing process. He definitely delivered on the promise. Will recommend 10/10!!Response from Louis VelaJanuary 20, 2023Thank you, Cody, for this glowing review. We are glad to hear Louis Vela's knowledge was helpful to you. It was a pleasure working with you and hope you'll choose Chase again in the future.
- Rating 5.0October 24, 2022Exceptional customer service, very responsive, attentive, friendly, and very knowledgeable! Best Experience I’ve ever had with purchasing a home.Response from Louis VelaOctober 24, 2022Thank you, Andrea, for your review. We are delighted to hear that Louis Vela provided you with such a great experience. If you need assistance in the future, please reach out.
- Rating 5.0September 24, 2022Louis is a first class lending advisor. His attention to details and eagerness to explain options was outstanding. Very personable and easy to work with.Response from Louis VelaSeptember 25, 2022Thank you, Rob, for your review. We are glad that Louis Vela was able to outline all options for you during this exciting time. Working with you was truly our pleasure.
- Rating 5.0September 15, 2022My wife was a processor for many years at Bank of America. I had not purchased a home in 32 years and this experience was beyond my expectations. Louis Vela, our loan officer was absolutely fantastic. He kept us informed throughout the process
- Rating 5.0September 1, 2022Louis Vela was beyond helpful and by far the best broker I have ever worked with.
- Rating 5.0September 1, 2022Loan specialist were very professional, friendly and helpful explaining everything and helpful. Great job by Louis Vela and crew!
- Rating 5.0August 11, 2022Louis Vela and Maureen Dillon were the best loan officers I have ever had! I am thoroughly impressed and blown away with my great experience with Chase. From start to finish, Louis and Maureen handled my mortgage loan application with care and was always available, with quick responses and communication. I am very grateful to have worked with such great professionals and I will return to Chase from now on! Best experience ever!!!
- Rating 5.0July 16, 2022Louis was fantastic he meet our every need & went above & beyond to make sure every step of the way was smoothResponse from Louis VelaJuly 16, 2022Thank you, Lacey , for this glowing review! We are delighted Louis Vela provided an exceptional experience. If you need assistance in the future, please reach out!
- Rating 5.0June 15, 2022Excellent service,I would Not exchange Mr Louis for no one else !!!Response from Louis VelaJune 15, 2022Hi, Jacqueline, we wanted to reach out and say “Thanks!” for your positive feedback. We are delighted to hear that Louis Vela provided you with such a great experience. It was our pleasure to help you with your loan.
- Rating 5.0June 10, 2022I can't say enough about the help Louis gave me. He helped online and in-person every step of the loan. I felt very safe in the whole process.Response from Louis VelaJune 10, 2022It was so nice of you to leave such positive feedback of Louis Vela, Bonnie. Here at Chase we stride for excellence, so we are pleased to hear we met your expectations! We appreciate customers like you!
- Rating 5.0May 26, 2022Louis did an amazing job getting our loan dialed in a timely fashion. He made the loan process as smooth as possible from cradle to grave. He's very thorough and he explains every step along the way. He communicates very well and he is extremely knowledgeable. He sets the right expectations and from application to closing we were done in 3 weeks. I was overwhelmed with Joy how smooth everything went. I would recommend Louis to my family and friends, he's a must if you are looking to purchase or refinanceResponse from Louis VelaMay 26, 2022Ryan, your review made us smile! We are delighted Louis Vela provided an exceptional experience. We hope we get a chance to work with you again in the future.
- Rating 5.0May 6, 2022Louis is so beyond helpful and available when we needed him. In this stressful and fast-paced market, working with Louis was the easiest part of buying our home. I have already recommended him to everyone I know that's looking into buying a home and so should you. He was very approachable and personable when talking to him. I will hopefully be able to use him again next time I buy a home.Response from Louis VelaMay 9, 2022Ryan, we can't thank you enough for your positive review. Purchasing a home can be stressful. We're glad to hear that Louis Vela made the process so smooth for you. Working with you was truly our pleasure.
- Rating 5.0May 2, 2022The best home lending Advisor I’ve worked with! Explained Everything in detail and was always there answering my texts and phone calls with questions I had. I highly recommend him!!Response from Louis VelaMay 4, 2022Your review of Louis Vela made us smile, Luis. Every customer has different needs and each situation is unique. It is important for us to stay as flexible as possible - glad we could do that for you. Reviews like yours help our business grow!
- Rating 5.0February 14, 2022Louis Vela is great to work with. Helps to make a great experience and is easy to work with. Thank you for all your help.Response from Louis VelaFebruary 16, 2022It makes us so happy to hear about your positive experience, Frank. We are thrilled Lou Vela was able to help you. If you need assistance in the future, please reach out!
- Rating 5.0May 14, 2020Everyone handling my loan was so very helpful, no matter how many questions and calls I made. Thank you
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.