- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0December 21, 2022Exceptionally knowledgeable of all the necessities and complications that can arise from the onset of the mortgage application process from start to finish and without prejudice Kimberly is in fact the most qualified, caring and proficient mortgage agent that works from both sides of the table and keeps your interest at the forefront. She’s a fighter and a problem solver her expertise allows her to work in the best interests of her clients while staying within the guidelines of securing the best possible outcome in obtaining the mortgage you were seeking. When you complete the mortgage process with Kimberly you not only walk away extremely satisfied with your entire loan process but she’s so intuitively invested in your best interest that you’ll walk away more knowledgeable and aware of the experience of having a mortgage specialist that puts your desires and expectations first and foremost throughout the entire process. This isn’t just conjecture but from someone who has experience of more than 40 years of mortgage loans, refinancing loans, escrow accountability as a consumer let me put it another way Kimberly never loses track of the fact that you’re the most important person during this ordeal being it’s possibly the most important and stressful financial decision you’ll make. Chase Bank should be thankful that Kimberly chose to bring her talents and unprecedented ethics and experience to their institution.Response from Kimberly HautmanDecember 21, 2022Thank you, Davidson, for your rave review of Kimberly Hautman. We absolutely love hearing positive experiences and appreciate you taking the time to share yours with us. It was a pleasure working with you and hope you'll choose Chase again in the future.
- Rating 5.0October 26, 2022Great customer serviceResponse from Kimberly HautmanOctober 26, 2022Thank you, James, for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled Kimberly Hautman was able to help you. Your review is very much appreciated.
- Rating 5.0September 18, 2022Their customer service and knowledge was 100%.
- Rating 5.0September 16, 2022100% great customer serviceResponse from Kimberly HautmanSeptember 16, 2022Thank you, Al, for reviewing our services. We are delighted Kimberly Hautman was responsive to your needs. We hope you will choose Chase again for any future mortgage needs.
- Rating 5.0June 28, 2022Kim was very knowledgeable, professional, and efficient. I will definitely recommend her and Chase for mortgage lending.Response from Kimberly HautmanJune 28, 2022Thank you, Jessica, for reviewing Kimberly Hautman. We are glad our market knowledge was useful during this process! It was our pleasure to help you with your loan.
- Rating 5.0May 31, 2022Absolutely fantastic customer service, she should be given a plaque or some kind of award for her professionalismResponse from Kimberly HautmanJune 1, 2022Thank you for your review. We are delighted Kimberly Hautman provided an exceptional experience. We're glad you chose Chase and hope to work with you again in the future.
- Rating 5.0May 31, 2022Beautiful and gracious young lady. Very polite and knowledgeable with information. Made whole process enjoyable. Thank you for all you do.Response from Kimberly HautmanMay 31, 2022Thank you, Patsy, for your review. We are glad to hear Kimberly Hautman's knowledge was helpful to you. Your review is very much appreciated.
- Rating 5.0April 26, 2022I don’t think I would have made it through this process without Ms. Hautman. She was very understanding and helpful. My mind was telling me to quit. She encouraged me to relax and continue. I can’t explain how much I appreciate you….Thank You Ms.Hautman god bless you.Response from Kimberly HautmanApril 27, 2022Earl, we can't thank you enough for your positive review. We are so happy that Kimberly Hautman was able to be flexible for your needs. It was a pleasure working with you and hope you'll choose Chase again in the future!
- Rating 5.0March 28, 2022Kimberly Hautman performed at the highest level of customer service, efficiency and professionalism. I have been searching for a home for over a year. Kimberly's knowledge base and experience made the entire process flawless. Her communication skills and follow up made me feel comfortable and built a level of trust between us. I am going to definitely refer Kimberly to friends and family for future home purchases. I cannot express how uncomplicated she made things.Response from Kimberly HautmanMarch 29, 2022Your review of Kimberly Hautman made us so happy, Sherry. It is important that we are familiar with the market so we can answer any and all questions you may have. Reviews like yours help our business grow!
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.