View my Zillow Page
- Rating 5.0March 27, 2023Amazing care combined with swift progress. The whole team is so responsive and engaged throughout the whole process. Absolutely loved working with Andy and his team.
- Rating 5.0March 22, 2023Andrew and his team are second to none. From walking me through the process, providing options, and turnaround time on documentation, Andrew and team could not have been better. What I was impressed by most was the responsiveness. I was never left in the dark, every step of the way. I could not recommend Andrew and team enough, thank you all!Response from Andrew TislerMarch 23, 2023We are so happy that Andrew Tisler provided such great service to you Ryan. It is important to offer as many mortgaging options as possible, as every customer has different needs. Reviews like yours help our business grow! Sincerely, Chase
- Rating 5.0February 8, 2023I would highly recommend Andy and his team to handle any of your mortgage needs, they are a well-oiled machine! I have worked with them on several mortgage projects over the years and each time has been consistently the same. They are professional, prompt, knowledgeable and know how to get things done at the benefit of the customer!Response from Andrew TislerFebruary 8, 2023Thank you, Sherry, for your great review. We are glad our market knowledge was useful during this process. We are very grateful for your business.
- Rating 5.0February 8, 2023Andy and his team are THE BEST! Got us a great rate and helped us every step of the way! 110% would recommend!Response from Andrew TislerFebruary 8, 2023It means so much to us that you left such positive feedback, Lo. In a competitive market, we want to make sure our customers receive great rates that fit their needs. Thank you for choosing Chase.
- Rating 5.0December 7, 2022Andy & his team (Karan and Rene) were incredible to work with. I refinanced a few years back with him and the experience was so smooth and seamless that I turned to them again for my new home purchase this year. My situation was tricky, purchasing a new construction unit that continued to stretch out months past its initial completion date. Andy and his team were so authentically supportive and patient throughout the process and kept me apprised of loan extension options and their calm and capable demeaners kept the process steady and removed a lot of my stress! As a single homebuyer, the process can be overwhelming to navigate alone. Working with Andy and his team gave me the support and knowledge to make the process empowering, rather than overwhelming.
If you're looking for a team that anticipates your needs, is incredibly responsive, and truly is in your corner throughout the process - this is your team!Response from Andrew TislerDecember 7, 2022Renee, thank you so much for reviewing our services. We are glad Andrew Tisler was able to outline all options for you during this exciting time. Thank you again for banking with Chase.
- Rating 5.0December 6, 2022Andy helped my wife and I with our home loan. He was very patient as we it was a long process due to the seller’s situation. He consistently kept us informed and took the time out to answer all my questions (I had a lot). I will definitely recommend Andy and his team to othersResponse from Andrew TislerDecember 7, 2022Thank you for that awesome review, Aaron. We are glad Andrew Tisler was able to answer your questions throughout the process. It is our goal to be an advisor and guide during this exciting time. It was our pleasure to help you with your loan.
- Rating 5.0November 18, 2022Very greatfull to Andrew and his team.They are easy to work with .They follow up to make sure everything goes smoothly and on time. I have recommended the team to a relative.Response from Andrew TislerNovember 18, 2022Thank you, Thomas, for your great review. We are delighted Andrew Tisler provided an exceptional experience. In the future, if you or anyone you know needs our assistance, we would be happy to help.
- Rating 5.0November 10, 2022
Andrew and his team were very helpful in explaining the various mortgage options, interest rates and the overall mortgage process. Once the underwriting process started, they were very responsive and made the process feel easy despite me having a complicated situation (overseas investment property). I highly recommend Andrew and his team!.Response from Andrew TislerNovember 10, 2022Dono, we can't thank you enough for your positive review. We are glad that Andrew Tisler was able to outline all options for you during this exciting time! If you need assistance in the future, we will be happy to help.
- Rating 5.0November 8, 2022Andy was absolutely fantastic. He was super responsive and tentative to every detail. He would reply almost as fast as I could hit "send" sometimes. Not only is he just an incredibly nice guy, but he's also easy to work with, has a great attitude, has your best interest in mind most importantly, and really really knows his stuff. This is my third go-around in the home-buying process and he was the BEST advisor I've had!Response from Andrew TislerNovember 8, 2022Molly, your review made us smile! We are delighted Andrew Tisler was responsive to your needs. Enjoy your new home.
- Rating 5.0November 8, 2022Andy is a phenomenal lending advisor. He was responsive, helpful, and patient from start to finish and was always available when needed. Even though our previous mortgage was with Chase, we decided to shop around for our new home purchase. Besides the fact that we already bank Chase, Andy's professionalism and incredible responsiveness were significant factors in selecting Chase. Additionally, his team is just as focused, knowledgable, and helpful as he is. There was, of course, an enormous amount of information and documentation required to complete the mortgage process and Andy's team took care of any and all items that they could to save us time and energy. Additionally, he always took as much time as necessary to walk us through our options and provide his expert input. 10/10, will recommend to friends and family.Response from Andrew TislerNovember 8, 2022Mike, thank you so much for reviewing our services. There are so many great purchase options available with Chase! We are pleased to hear that Andrew Tisler was able to provide such great assistance in outlining them for you. We hope we get a chance to work with you again in the future.
- Rating 5.0November 6, 2022Andy and his team were awesome. So responsive and helpful. We will be using them again!Response from Andrew TislerNovember 6, 2022Thank you, Bryan, for your review. We are delighted Andrew Tisler was responsive to your needs. Reviews like yours help our business grow.
- Rating 5.0November 5, 2022Our experience with Andy and his team was absolutely amazing! We are so impressed with the entire process from start to finish! We will not use anyone else for future lending purchases. We cannot think of one thing that would have improved our experience. They kept in constant communication with us, had great follow up, they educated us, they gave us options and made recommendations, they kept us calm through a tough transaction and they were so personable and always available for us. We could not have been happier and are so lucky to have Andy and his team help us. Amazing customer experience!Response from Andrew TislerNovember 5, 2022Thank you, Deborah, for reviewing Andrew Tisler. Here at Chase we strive for excellence, so we are pleased to hear we met your expectations. We are thankful to work with customers like you.
- Rating 5.0October 26, 2022Andy and his team are fantastic. Very responsive, professional, and quick. I’ve used them for a refinance and new home purchase, and would use them again in the future without question. Thank you to his team for all the work they’ve done for us.Response from Andrew TislerOctober 26, 2022Thank you, Ben, for this glowing review. We are delighted Andrew Tisler provided an exceptional experience. We appreciate customers like you.
- Rating 5.0October 20, 2022Andrew was very helpful in explaining the various mortgage options and the process in general. Once you enter the underwriting process Andrew and his team were very responsive. I highly recommend Andrew.Response from Andrew TislerOctober 21, 2022Thank you, Michael, for taking the time to write a review. We're grateful you took the time to leave Andrew Tisler such positive feedback. This type of experience is exactly what we strive for. It was a pleasure working with you and hope you'll choose Chase again in the future.
- Rating 5.0September 29, 2022Andrew Tisler, Nicole Drzewicki & the whole Chase team made the process so easy and seamless. Their responsiveness is unmatched! It was such a pleasure working with them.
- Rating 5.0September 22, 2022Andrew and his team were exceptional throughout the entire process. He was courteous and prompt in all responses, and he went above and beyond to work out our needs in selecting our mortgage terms. We will definitely reach out to Andrew for all future loan needs, and have already begun spreading the word about how great it was working with him on getting a loan for our new home.
- Rating 5.0September 13, 2022Andy's team is the best, it was our great pleasure to work with his team 2 times recently. Andy is always ready to help and provides the best options to his clients. We are happy that we got the best rates possible in the market and closed the deals quickly.Response from Andrew TislerSeptember 14, 2022Thank you for this thoughtful review of Andrew Tisler. We strive to find great rates for our customers and glad we could help. If you need assistance in the future, please reach out!
- Rating 4.5September 2, 2022Andy Tisler and his team were outstanding from start to finish! It took 3 WEEKS to close with a mortgage thanks to him. People I talk to cannot believe how quickly and smoothly everything went in such a short time. Thank you, Andy!
- Rating 5.0July 28, 2022Andrew and Nicole were exceptional. Our closing date was pushed back several times and our home was new construction, which added further complications. They both were responsive and kept us informed at all times. The process could have been aggravating, but it was easy.
- Rating 5.0July 11, 2022This is the second time we've worked with Andrew Tisler and his team. Their responsiveness is incredible. They go above and beyond to meet their clients' needs. We could not be happier going through this process with Andrew.
- Rating 5.0July 7, 2022Our interaction with the Chase Loan professionals was fantastic. They all knew their jobs, were easy to work with and accurate. We enjoyed the experience a great deal.
The MyHomeApp was pretty good, but logging on/off through the Chase App caused some headaches. You can only go in once/session and then it catches you in a DoLoop.
In any case, we thought you guys did a great job. Many thanks!!
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.