Chase D. Moore
- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0September 19, 2022Chase was so great through the entire process. I've never met anyone more accommodating and understand, and so in tune with the whole process. It seemed like I was his only priority the entire time. I would definitely 100% come to Chase for all of my needs.
- Rating 5.0August 11, 2022My Lending advisor Chase Moore has been amazing to work with. He showed me it was possible to buy property worked very hard to make it happen and kept me informed of the process the whole way through. I am very grateful for him.
- Rating 5.0August 9, 2022Chase Moore was outstanding. As a first-time homebuyer, he made my experience seamless. He was professional, knowledgeable, patient and supportive during this entire process. I will definitely recommend Chase Moore in a heartbeat. He took the time to listen and answer all of my questions and addressed my concerns. His customer service surpassed my expectations. As a long-time customer of the bank, he not only ensured that he kept my business with Chase, but he was dedicated. He kept me abreast of any changes and communicated often so that I wasn't in the dark about anything. I cannot say enough good things about my experience. He took time out of his day to talk to me right after his daughter had surgery. He goes above and beyond, and I am grateful that I met him and that he was my Home Lending Advisor during this process.
- Rating 5.0August 1, 2022Chase Moore was absolutely phenomenal, he truly made this process easy and it was clear that he truly cared.
- Rating 5.0December 24, 2020I couldn't have had a better experience with my refinance and I believe that it was all due to my home lending specialist Chase Moore. He consistently responded to me in a timely manner and thoroughly answered all of my questions throughout the refinance. Chase also made an effort to regularly check-in with me and provide me updates of where I was at in the process of the refinance. Chase made the refinance process completely painless on my end. A+ customer service.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.