- Chase Certified in Chase Private Client Lending
- Rating 5.0September 22, 2022Kori Berry was absolutely amazing! She did everything possible help us through the loan process and we are so grateful for all she did!
- Rating 5.0September 13, 2022I can't adequately express how kind and helpful everyone connected with my Chase Home Lending experience was. One of the Chase bankers, Liz, was very helpful in letting me look up my Chase credit score on her computer when my own computer proved to be too old for me to use to get to my score. Afterward, I was amazed that my credit score was high enough for me to consider purchasing a home. Liz gave me the card for Chase Home Lending Advisor Kori A. Berry, with whom I started the process of applying for a home loan. Kori was a delight to work with; she explained everything--including the DreaMaker mortgage, the Chase Homebuyer Grant and the Homebuyer Education Benefit--with such clarity and good humor. It felt wonderful knowing that Kori was working so hard to get the best deal possible for me, and she soon became a good friend of mine. I am an individual with multiple sclerosis who uses a crutch, and Kori has even offered to help me physically complete the move downstate. I never met mortgage processors Jackie Bermingham or Jeff Stevens in person, but it was wonderful to be able to talk to them, along with a gentleman named Steve, from Wisconsin, at the call center, whenever I had questions or needed reassurance that I had completed a task properly. Jeff even gave me the phone numbers to an organization with which he is familiar in which volunteers help with tasks such as packing and unpacking materials to be moved. Furthermore, I am so glad that I used Chase Agent Express and HomeStory Real Estate Services. Chase Agent Express connected me with Terrie Morris, who was remarkably knowledgeable and generous with me in helping me purchase a beautiful, solidly constructed home from a distance of more than 300 miles. Finally, I am grateful to all the Chase and JPMorgan employees, those whom I got to know and those whom I didn't, for all the hard work they each did in order to allow me to purchase my first home.
- Rating 5.0September 9, 2022Kori Berry was truly amazing! She assisted us every step of the way and was always ready to help us with any questions that we had. She closed in record time, 7 days! we are very appreciative of her and have recommended Chase and Kori to others.
- Rating 5.0August 7, 2022Thanks to Kori Berry- she was awesome.
- Rating 4.5July 14, 2022Kori Berry did an excellent job of making this process so much easier. She was so hands on, and supported in every possible way going above and beyond. Chase met their promise of matching rates from the market and getting even better after renegotiating. Would high recommend Kori and Chase to others. Thank you.
- Rating 5.0July 14, 2022Personal attention made me feel like I mattered.
- Rating 4.5July 14, 2022They are awesome!
- Rating 5.0July 14, 2022Kori Berry was a pleasure to work with. She made the process very easy for me and kept me informed throughout. I really appreciate Kori's extra efforts to help me with my new mortgage.
- Rating 5.0July 9, 2022I had the wonderful pleasure to work with Kori from start to finish on my home loan application and purchase. She did such an incredible job at keeping me updated during the process, being incredibly informative, reliable, and executing everything with precision and accuracy. As a first time home buyer, I would not hesitate at all to recommend her to anyone, including family and friends. -David
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.