- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Chase Certified in Chase Private Client Lending
- Rating 5.0October 17, 2022Boise Hometown Hero Jillian Wright is a true pleasure to work with and always has time for her clients. Smoothest escrow ever with her Chase Team.Response from Jillian WrightOctober 17, 2022Thank you, Tom, for sharing your experience with us. We are thrilled Jillian Wright was able to help you. If you need assistance in the future, please reach out.
- Rating 5.0September 20, 2022This is the second time I have spoken to Jillian and she contacts me right away, she is very efficient with information. Very pleasant to talk to.Response from Jillian WrightSeptember 20, 2022Margaret, we loved reading your review! We are delighted Jillian Wright was responsive to your needs. Reviews like yours help our business grow.
- Rating 5.0August 19, 2022It was awesome to have the entire Chase Team along with us through the whole process of buying our new home. Jillian, Maggie and their entire team were absolutely fantastic to work with. We also know that it really helped the sellers of the property to have confidence in our offer knowing that we were backed by Chase Bank for our financing. Jillian helped build the trust in Chase by directly interacting with our real estate agent and with the sellers agent right at the beginning of the process and continuing that interaction right through closing. Amazing customer service!
- Rating 5.0July 11, 2022Jillian Wright is the BEST. We keep coming back to Chase because of her. Give that woman a raise!
- Rating 5.0June 2, 2022Jillian is a star, she always walks us through options and makes sure we understand every step of the way! Brilliant! Thank you always!Response from Jillian WrightJune 2, 2022Thank you, Amy, for this glowing review of Jillian Wright! It is important to offer as many mortgaging options as possible, as every customer has different needs. We are so glad to hear that we met your expectations. If you need assistance in the future, please reach out!
- Rating 5.0June 2, 2022Jillian is fantastic!Response from Jillian WrightJune 2, 2022Thank you for, Nicholas, for your review. We are delighted Jillian Wright provided an exceptional experience. Thanks again for choosing Chase!
- Rating 4.5May 1, 2020Everything was great except for a little hiccup in getting the check. But overall it was good considering everyone being in lockdown due to Covid-19.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.