Tesha proudly serves clients in Metro Atlanta and specializes in pre-qualification, low-to-moderate income lending programs, FHA mortgages, fixed-rate mortgages, and first-time homebuyer programs. Whether you're a first-time homebuyer, need to expand or downsize, or are looking for a second home, Tesha is here to help you find the right mortgage to fit your needs. Starting with a review of your finances, Tesha can help you get a clear picture of what might work best for you. Tesha will explain your options, answer any questions you may have, keep you informed and guide you through every step of the mortgage process. Above all, Tesha wants to ensure that you have a positive home lending experience.
Loans & Products
Veterans Affairs (VA) loan4
Terms and rates
Homebuyer Assistance finder
See more tools
1. Loans up to 85% of a home's value are available on a purchase or refinance with no cash back, subject to property type, a required minimum credit score and a minimum amount of monthly reserves (i.e., you must set aside enough money in reserve to make a specified number of monthly mortgage payments principal, interest, taxes, insurance and assessments after the loan closes). Product restrictions apply. Jumbo loans available up to $9.5 million. For loan amounts greater than $3MM (or $2MM for investment properties), customers must meet post-closing asset requirements to qualify. Additional restrictions may apply. Please contact a Chase Home Lending Advisor for details.
2. The DreaMaker mortgage is only available for purchase and no-cash-out refinance of a primary residence 1-4 unit property for 30-year fixed-rate terms. Income limits and homebuyer education apply on a DreaMaker mortgage.
3. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP), which may be financed, or paid at closing, and monthly premiums will apply.
4. Veterans, Servicemembers, and members of the National Guard or Reserve may be eligible for a loan guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA). A Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from the VA is required to document eligibility. Restrictions and limitations apply.
5. Property search is provided by HouseCanary, Inc. (HouseCanary), a licensed real estate brokerage. HouseCanary, powered by ComeHome, is not affiliated with JPMorgan Chase, N.A. (Chase). ComeHome is provided to you as a courtesy. Chase is not responsible for the real estate services and the search results provided by ComeHome. Restrictions and limitations apply to the access of Chase MyHome.
6. Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider.
7. Important Notice to Servicemembers and Their Dependents: This refinance offer may not be advantageous to you if you are currently eligible for benefits provided by the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA). If you are an SCRA-eligible customer and have questions about the SCRA or about this refinance offer, please discuss with your Home Lending Advisor. The amount you save on a refinanced mortgage may vary by loan. If a refinanced mortgage has a longer term than remains on your current loan, you will incur additional interest charges for the extended term.
8. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase according to future index rates. The APR may increase after the loan closes.
9. The annual percentage rate (APR) is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan-specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors, including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply.
Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider.
FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP), which may be financed, or paid at closing, and monthly premiums will apply.
For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase according to future index rates. The APR may increase after the loan closes.
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO)
JPMorgan Chase does not offer tax advice. Please consult your tax advisor about the deductibility of interest and other charges.
All home lending products except IRRRL are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply.
Home lending products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC