- Rating 5.0May 14, 2020Mr. Bell went above and beyond to give great service!
- Rating 5.0November 26, 2021The BEST experience I have ever had in dealing with a Bank and Home Lender. He made me feel like family and went over and above in helping me refinance my home. Not enough stars listed above for how I feel about Michael and Chase Bank. WONDERFUL JOB AND EXPERIENCE.Response from Michael BellNovember 29, 2021Thank you, Elizabeth, for your rave review. We're grateful you took the time to leave Michael Bell such positive feedback. This type of experience is exactly what we strive for. We love working with customers like you and hope you'll use Chase again for any future mortgage needs.
- Rating 5.0November 4, 2021Fantastic experience. Very helpful a wonderful and kind personResponse from Michael BellNovember 15, 2021Thank you for speaking to your positive experience! We are thrilled Michael Bell was able to help you. We hope you visit us again for any of your future mortgage needs.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.