- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0September 26, 2022Great service. Helpful . Professional.
- Rating 5.0September 22, 2022Joey Matthews was amazing throughout the whole process. He answered all my questions, always quick to respond, and made my first time home buying experience excellent! Highly recommend!
- Rating 5.0August 31, 2022Joey and Nicole were fantastic! They made the entire process simple and easy.
- Rating 5.0August 25, 2022Everything was great. The only slight ding is technical, in that almost all the time I had to log in twice to see the MyHome portal. If I tried to navigate to it from my main checking account dashboard, I'd also get signed out then as well and have to log in again. But really, that's nothing to offset the wonderful help I got from Joey and Jonathan, figuring out my loan and helping my family acquire our first home.
- Rating 5.0August 19, 2022Both Joey Matthews and Elizabeth Bastian were a true pleasure to work with. We have two mortgages with another lender and the whole process from application to closing (each time) with the other lender was not even close to our beginning to end process with Joey and Elizabeth.
Do whatever you need to do to hang on to these two, Chase. They are definitely an asset to your mortgage origination division.
- Rating 5.0August 1, 2022Joey was amazing. Made it extremely easy to apply.
- Rating 5.0July 14, 2022Referring clients to Joey is a pleasure. I‚Äôm 100% confident in the ability of the Chase team to always make sure all transactions are smooth all the way to the closing and funding process!
- Rating 5.0July 8, 2022Joey and Elizabeth were always professional and responsive!
- Rating 5.0November 14, 2021Amazing support from Joey; Chase Home Lending Advisory Service is very well represented by Joey Matthews.Response from Joey MatthewsNovember 15, 2021We are so pleased that Joey Matthews was able to provide such a positive experience for you, Antonio. We strive to meet the unique needs of every customer, and we are very pleased we could accommodate you. We are thankful to work with customers like you.
- Rating 5.0May 7, 2020Joey Matthews was great as usual. We will continue to refer him and Chase to our clients.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.