Amela Magazin Agic
View my Zillow Page
- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0September 13, 2022Of the very bests professionals I have had chance to work with. Ms. Agic navigated me through the whole process in a very best way possible. And I am quite a picky person.
- Rating 5.0August 26, 2022The Chase online was easy to access, but it would have been helpful for me to get text and/or email alerts when new tasks were posted to the online account.
Amela Agic - our Chase Loan Officer - was amazing! Thorough, knowledgeable, accessible, and persistent. I would recommend anyone looking for a home loan to work with Amela - she is an asset to Chase.
- Rating 5.0August 16, 2022Amela is the most thorough, persistent, and knowledgeable Lending Advisor that I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Amela is always available for a question, and always gets the right answer for you. I wouldn't use another Lending Advisor after working with Amela. She is an All-Star!Response from Amela Magazin AgicAugust 17, 2022Joseph, we loved reading your review. We're grateful you took the time to leave Amela Magazin Agic such positive feedback. This type of experience is exactly what we strive for! Thank you again for banking with Chase.
- Rating 5.0August 16, 2022Amela is wonderful. She is so knowledgeable & was always on top of things. She made us feel so confident with our decision to have our home loan with Chase.Response from Amela Magazin AgicAugust 16, 2022Thank you, Teresa, for your rave review. We are glad to hear Amela Magazin Agic's knowledge was helpful to you. Working with you was truly our pleasure.
- Rating 5.0August 5, 2022Amela was wonderful to deal with from the first interaction to signing the loan. She was communicative and always available to answer questions.Response from Amela Magazin AgicAugust 5, 2022Thank you, Josh, for taking the time to write a review. It makes us happy to hear that Amela Magazin Agic was able to answer all your questions during this process! We hope we get a chance to work with you again in the future.
- Rating 5.0August 4, 2022Amela always makes this process simple and stress free! She has done two mortgages for me and I would never use anyone else! I have moved a dozen or more times and never has anyone been so helpful and made the process so easy. She goes above and beyond and is ALWAYS there to answer any questions you have. I would highly recommend her and only wish I had met her at the purchase of my first home.Response from Amela Magazin AgicAugust 4, 2022Your review of Amela Agic made us so happy, Ruth. Here at Chase we strive for excellence, so we are pleased to hear we met your expectations! We look forward to assisting you in the future.
- Rating 5.0August 4, 2022I have worked with Amela Agic and the Chase Mortgage team on several occasions and the process was always smooth and excellent. Truly professional. Highly recommend!Response from Amela Magazin AgicAugust 4, 2022Thank you, William, for your review. We are delighted Amela Agic was responsive to your needs. We hope to you visit us again soon.
- Rating 5.0July 7, 2022Amela provides excellent customer service and provides assurance throughout the process. She is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to her customers.
- Rating 4.5May 4, 2020Specifically, a call center lending specialist locked me into a rate against my wishes and it took me 3 full months to get out of this causing a lot of work and stress. Amela Agic worked hard to fix this problem and eventually she did. She was a positive experience and so was Marie Gregoire in online closing prep.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
1. The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) 2. The annual percentage rate (APR) is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan-specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors, including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP), which may be financed, or paid at closing, and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase according to future index rates. The APR may increase after the loan closes. 3. This Homebuyer assistance finder (Tool) is provided by Workforce Resource, LLC, and is not affiliated with JPMorgan Chase, N.A. (Chase). The Tool is provided as a courtesy for the purpose of finding available grants in your area. Chase does not guarantee the search results. Program availability and eligibility criteria are subject to change without notice. Neither the accuracy of program information nor the suitability of a program for your situation are guaranteed. The search results displayed should not be considered an exhaustive list of grants that may be available for you. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information or to learn about additional programs. 4. The Chase Homebuyer Grant is available on primary residence purchases only. Customer may be eligible for the $2,500 or $5,000 savings when applying for a DreaMaker℠, Standard Agency, FHA and VA home purchase mortgage loan product and where applicable census tract requirements are met. Income limits and homebuyer education apply on a DreaMaker mortgage. The Chase Homebuyer Grant funds will be applied at purchase loan closing first to points on the loan, if any, then to Chase fees, then to non-Chase fees or down payment. Grant funds may not be used for the down payment on an FHA purchase loan. The Homebuyer Grant may be considered miscellaneous income and may be reportable on Form 1099-MISC (Miscellaneous Information) or Form 1042-S (Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding) to the customer and the IRS, for the year in which they are awarded. We encourage customers to consult with a personal tax advisor for questions about the impact to personal income tax returns. 5. The Chase VA Loan Purchase Closing Cost Benefit will be applied at closing first to points on the loan, if any, then to Chase fees, then to non-Chase fees. Closing cost benefit may not be used for the down payment and any remaining funds will be applied as a principal reduction. The benefit is available only on primary residence purchase loans and is not available for any refinance loans. The Chase VA Loan Purchase Closing Cost Benefit may be considered miscellaneous income and may be reportable on Form 1099-MISC (Miscellaneous Information) or Form 1042-S (Foreign Person's U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding) to the customer and the IRS, for the year in which they are awarded. We encourage customers to consult with a personal tax advisor for questions about the impact to personal income tax returns. Ð'd6. Property search is provided by HouseCanary, Inc. (HouseCanary), a licensed real estate brokerage. HouseCanary, powered by ComeHome, is not affiliated with JPMorgan Chase, N.A. (Chase). ComeHome is provided to you as a courtesy. Chase is not responsible for the real estate services and the search results provided by ComeHome. Restrictions and limitations apply to the access of Chase MyHome. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC