- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0December 6, 2022Always ready to go…ready to help…
Excellent Customer Service…Response from Baris EvranDecember 6, 2022Ymaris, we loved reading your review. We're grateful you took the time to leave Baris Evran such positive feedback. This type of experience is exactly what we strive for. Thanks!
- Rating 5.0September 1, 2022Baris made the process so simple and fast. Extremely professional and knowledgeable.
- Rating 5.0August 5, 2022My Advisor Baris Evran is an amazing, professional, human being. I have lived an outstanding service. You need to care deeply Baris, he simplifies the process, increasing the experience. I am 100% satisfied on his dedication in my process. Please congratulate him. Thank you.
To all Chase team, you rock!! Thanks for making this process so easy, friendly and precise.
- Rating 5.0August 4, 2022My loan team: Baris Evran, Martina Citcioglu and Arecia Stewart were amazing. I'm an extremely anxious person and they were very patient and thorough in the information they were giving me. They were always there when I emailed or called. They were key in me closing on time and with the terms requested.
- Rating 5.0July 14, 2022I had been warned several times about using Chase. "Go with a smaller bank. Don't use big banks." However, my brother had recently closed with Chase and had a great experience. He was the one who provided me with Baris Evran's information. We met with Baris twice. He was extremely knowledgeable, kind and responsive. He guided us throughout this entire process. He was our Home Lender Advisor but also our right hand man. We would ask him random questions about the buying process and he was always so helpful and would respond very quickly. He made us feel very confident in our decision to go with Chase. I am very impressed, very happy and would do this all over again with Chase. We will continue to buy with Chase, specifically with Baris.
- Rating 5.0June 23, 2022Great CUSTOMER service !!Response from Baris EvranJune 23, 2022Thank you, Margaret, for your review. We are delighted Baris Evran provided an exceptional experience. If you need assistance in the future, please reach out!
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.