- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0September 2, 2022The specialists I worked with, Carmen Walden and Michelle Barry, were outstanding!! They provided me with excellent communication and helped me through every step of the process as a first-time home-buyer.
- Rating 5.0August 31, 2022Carmen and Michelle were fantastic! They were extremely responsive and helpful with the entire process. They were able to find a great program for our client, and got her to a successful close with ease. It takes a great team to provide the best experience for the client during the sometimes stressful buying process, and I couldn't have ask for a better one. Thank you again!
- Rating 5.0August 25, 2022I absolutely love Chase. Carmen Walden was my loan processor and she walked me through every step of the way. She gave me personal life examples to help me understand the mortgage business and I was able to get a good rate with Chase through the various relationships I have made. Carmen taught me so much about purchasing a home and told me what I should look out for which is greatly appreciated. She was so patient and always answered my calls and e-mails. She is super knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. Carmen is great for Chase and I would recommend her to anyone.
Navarre Medlock is the client care specialist that went through everything I needed in order to properly close on the home. Navarre and I were on a phone call for over an hour and she went through every single item, one by one to ensure that I understood every calculation to see how I arrived at my closing cost. I appreciate her patience so much and not once did I receive a sour or bitter attitude from her, regardless of how deep I wanted to dive into things or how many questions I asked.
Overall I had an amazing experience with Chase and I am happy to have done business with my bank.
- Rating 5.0August 16, 2022Great experience Carmen helped me a lot she went above and beyond she deserves more than a 10.
- Rating 5.0July 12, 2022Exceptional Service on the part of all the customer service agents involved.
- Rating 5.0July 10, 2022Carmen Walden was very responsive to any requests. The transaction moved along without any issues.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.