- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0September 27, 2022Great customer service and experience working with Paul. He was very helpful in explaining every detail of the mortgage loan we took from Chase and he promised to close on time and delivered it to the tee. What I liked the most is in constant follow-ups to see how our search was going on and how close we are to placing an offer. It was a great experience working with him and I highly recommend reaching out to him for your mortgage loan needs.Response from Paul PereiraSeptember 28, 2022Thank you for this thoughtful review of Paul Pereira, Krishna. It is important that we are familiar with the market so we can answer any and all questions you may have. It was a pleasure working with you and hope you'll choose Chase again in the future.
- Rating 5.0September 16, 2022My experience with Paul has been fantastic. He diligently worked with us through the loan approval making this tedious process easy. Not to mention he has been available even during off hours. I would highly recommend him.Response from Paul PereiraSeptember 16, 2022We appreciate you leaving such a positive review for us, Piush. Every customer has different needs and each situation is unique. It is important for us to stay as flexible as possible - glad we could do that for you. Thank you for choosing Chase.
- Rating 5.0September 15, 2022Special thanks to Paul Pereira for the help even when we got the last moment issues of flood insurance requirements.
- Rating 5.0August 29, 2022Paul and Shelli are the dream team! They were quick to respond and did quick sanity checks on the information that we provided, which made this process quickly and smoothly. I really enjoyed working with the team and highly appreciate their quick and accurate service. I would definitely refer the team to potential home buyers within my network in the future.
- Rating 5.0August 22, 2022Paul provided fantastic customer service. He and his team are extremely responsive. They helped us to lock in our financing at a great rate and close our home purchase faster than we thought possible for a traditional lender. I strongly recommend Paul as a lending partner.Response from Paul PereiraAugust 23, 2022Thank you, Benjamin, for taking the time to leave your positive review. We're grateful you took the time to leave Paul Pereira such positive feedback. This type of experience is exactly what we strive for! It was a pleasure working with you and hope you'll choose Chase again in the future.
- Rating 5.0February 27, 2022It was an absolute pleasure of working with Paul! He made the entire process very easy and seamless. I would highly recommend working with him as he was a true partner who guided me through the entire process from start to finish.Response from Paul PereiraMarch 1, 2022We are so happy that Paul Pereira provided such great service to you Heather. We strive to meet the unique needs of every customer, and we are very pleased we could accommodate you. We hope to you visit us again soon.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.