- Rating 5.0January 4, 2023Hi!
I wanted to let Chase know what and asset Jen is to Chase! I did a Home Refi about a year ago and I am so pleased with my Chase loan. She was professional and answered all my questions and concerns immediately.
I also recommended two friends to her and will continue to tell any of my friends that need help in Refi’s or any other home loan.
This can be such a stressful process but Miss Jen Figueroa put my mind at ease!
Rita MartinsResponse from Jennifer FigueroaJanuary 4, 2023We are glad Jennifer Figueroa was able to answer your questions throughout the process. It is our goal to be an advisor and guide during this exciting time. We hope to you visit us again soon.
- Rating 2.0December 25, 2022When I started looking for a Chase agent to help me out with first Home Loan Jennifer Figueroa popped up in my google search and I decided to call her since her reviews are great . At the begging she was really nice and patient, we were able to get pre- approved and everything was good . Then when I went to escrow I informed her that I was also checking rates with another lender which was offering some competitive options , she told me that Chase could also give me a better deal ,so we went back and forth between both lenders . Unfortunately Chase rates were not what we were looking for and we decided to choose the other lender. I called her to let her know, and to thank her for all her help and work but she got upset, she claimed that after all the work she did she couldn’t believe that I chose the other lender and hung up the phone on me. Honestly I’m very disappointed for the lack of professionalism she showed. I have been a customer of Chase bank for many years and I always received an outstanding customer service until this happened . Jennifer, if you read this review, you need to understand that people’s finances are very important during these type of transactions and sometimes we have to choose what is best for our pockets , and you instead of being rude , understand and act as a professional. I don’t know if it was a bad day for her but she never called to apologize for her attitude. That was my experience with her.Response from Jennifer FigueroaDecember 27, 2022Cynthia, we appreciate your feedback and want to apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We take your feedback very seriously and will work to improve for future customers. If you would like to speak further about your situation, please call our Customer Service team at 1-800-848-9136.
- Rating 5.0July 14, 2022Great customer service from Jennifer Figueroa and Wil Blaty
- Rating 5.0July 7, 2022Jennifer Figueroa is a great loan officer. Very professional, patient and knowledgeable.
- Rating 5.0July 7, 2022Jennifer, our HLA, was nothing short of AMAZING. Being a former employee of JPM Chase, I know a good amount of HLA's who would have turned down our application due to it being difficult or them thinking that we would not qualify due to them, "knowing how underwriters work and think". Jennifer was very up-front, honest and prompt at responding to all of our questions. She was extremely knowledgeable and never gave us false hope. We would LOVE to continue working with her again for all of our mortgage needs. Thank you Jennifer!!!
- Rating 5.0January 15, 2022Excellent customer service! Jennifer responded promptly to questions we had during the process. I highly recommend Jennifer for all your homebuyer needs!Response from Jennifer FigueroaJanuary 18, 2022Thank you for that awesome review, Ana. We are glad that Jennifer Figueroa was able to outline all options for you during this exciting time! We hope to you visit us again soon.
- Rating 5.0May 7, 2020Very simple and pain free experience. Everyone was helpful and pleasant to deal with. Jennifer and Rebecca were great!
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.