- Rating 5.0May 7, 2022Ex, Great customer service, and very motivated person l ever worked with, l will not hasitate to refered to friends.Response from Iola XiaoMay 16, 2022Thank you, Min, for your review. We are delighted Iola Xiao was responsive to your needs. In the future, if you or anyone you know needs our assistance, we would be happy to help.
- Rating 5.0April 15, 2022Iola is by far the smartest, kindest, and most responsive lending Home Lending Specialist I've ever met! From getting in touch to obtaining a pre-approval letter, to getting approved for the actual loan then finally closing the loan, she has always been extremely informative, efficient, organized, and friendly. What impressed us the most is her perspective-taking communication style--she laid out what we needed to know and do in such a nice way that largely eased our agitation during this process; she helped us waive unnecessary conditions since she understood our busy schedules; she only recommended the most optimal lending plan for us while putting in enormous efforts in explaining every detail and making sure we know all our options; she cared about our feelings and needs and never pushed us to make a decision. She made the entire process a breeze! We will definitely reach out to her again if we have any future housing loan needs.Response from Iola XiaoMay 16, 2022Your review of Iola Xiao made us smile, Yu. At Chase, we have many mortgage options available for our customers, and we are glad we found the best option for your situation. Thanks again for choosing Chase!
- Rating 5.0April 15, 2022Iola was super professional and dedicated for helping me process my home mortgage application. She planned out way beforehand to save me lots of time, which helps me to successfully close on a very tight schedule. She’s crystal clear about what needs to be done by when, and will guide you through the process step by step. Iola kept things simple, tidy, and transparent. I am very glad to have Iola help me with my loan. I will definitely reach out to her in the future if I have any needs!Response from Iola XiaoMay 16, 2022Thank you, Zetao, for reviewing Iola Xiao. Each situation is unique, and we're glad we were able to be flexible to meet your needs. We appreciate this thoughtful review.
- Rating 5.0April 15, 2022She wonderful and knows what she is doingResponse from Iola XiaoMay 16, 2022Bizhan, thank you so much for reviewing our services. We are glad to hear Iola Xiao's knowledge was helpful to you. Your review made our day!
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO)
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply.
FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply.
For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation
Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider.
All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply.
Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.