- Rating 5.0September 17, 2022Everything went extremely well. Stan and the team had their A game going.
- Rating 5.0September 8, 2022My husband and I have purchased homes in multiple states over the years but can say without a doubt that every aspect of our experience with Chase throughout this process was EXTRORDINARY!
Starting with our Private Client Banker, Mehvish Khan at the La Jolla Branch of Chase Bank.
We established a relationship with her when we opened our Chase account approximately three years ago.
Mehvish recommended Stan Malad, when we made the decision that we were ready to purchase our first home in California. The two of them together were a "Dream Team".
Stan very patiently walked us through the process, answered all of our questions, and followed up on a routine basis regarding industry data, and the climate in general for the mortgage industry. When we finally made a decision to pull the trigger and start the Application Process, Stan was there at every step, confidently providing and sharing multiple strategies and optional considerations for making the deal work, and always with a smile that we could sense through the phone. He was patient, reassuring, and ALWAYS educating us. He was always available whenever we had a question (day, night, or weekends). As the process unfolded, he introduced us to his Assistant, Pam Sortor. She was equally efficient, responsive and thorough in her communications and request for follow up documentation. As transactions with title company were needed, Stan, Pam and the rest of his team made it possible for us to close in 13 days (a day earlier than expected) which allowed us to have a leg up on our competitors; 3 other all cash offers) when we made our offer, which included a quick close. Mehvish stepped back into the picture to personally assist us with wire transfers and all of the financial documentation needed to finalize the transaction. We finally met Stan at Closing for the first time and were as excited to meet him as we were to purchase our home. Even before Closing, we had had already recommended them both (Stan & Mehvish) to a friend and would not hesitate to use their services in the future. We consider them both so much more than business associates now. They are lifelong friends that we will always do business with going forward.
- Rating 5.0September 2, 2022Stan Melad and Pam Sortor were an amazing team to work with. I got in touch with Stan less than two weeks before escrow was supposed to close because our original lender wasn't able to clear our loans. Stan pulled our loan through in less than 10 days which was so amazing in and of itself, not even comparing to our other experience. Stan went out of his way to help us even outside of working hours and I felt like I could rely on him to respond quickly and give me honest insights and feedback during the whole process. He made me feel like I was his most important client and it was truly a pleasant process. This was my first home purchase and my only regret is not finding them earlier in our escrow.
- Rating 5.0July 29, 2022The help, care, and patience we received from Stan Melad, Pam Sortor, and the Tech staff was amazing. Their support made a huge difference in the loan process and the loan approval. Thank you all for what you did for us! We wish the same experience for the new customers who apply for getting a loan with Chase.
- Rating 5.0July 29, 2022I lead teams of technologist that strive to provide high quality "white-glove" service to our customers. From the first engagement with the Chase team all the way through to close the partnership, urgency and service was excellent. This is a model that will influence the bar for my teams going forward and my expectation of home lending services in the future. Thank you for the positive experience.
- Rating 5.0July 22, 2022Stan Melad and Pam Sorter were extremely helpful throughout the entire process. They made sure we kept on track with reminders. And were always available to answer questions or concerns in the process.
- Rating 5.0May 7, 2020Stan Melad, our Chase loan guy, is fabulous. Not so much Chase the brand. Stan's approach and service was just outstanding. We could quit Chase for many reasons but the experience with Stan kept us in the bank for a while more.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.