- Rating 5.0September 26, 2022Working with James was a delight and the best all-around experience my wife and I could have asked for in getting a loan for our first home. He met with us on very short notice, listened to our specific situation and needs, and helped us navigate the process while working hard to get us the best deal possible. He was very patient and thoughtful in answering our many questions, even responded to several after hours. While I can admit James was not the first lender we spoke with he was definitely the most candid and trustworthy. I recommend that anyone looking for a homer lender should speak with James first to save a lot of time. Thank you, James!Response from James ReddickSeptember 27, 2022Thank you, Matthew, for your review. Purchasing a home can be stressful. We're glad to hear that James Reddick made the process so smooth for you. Thank you for choosing Chase for your first home purchase.
- Rating 5.0May 20, 2022My wife and I had a wonderful experience working with James in obtaining our home mortgage in May 2022 and we'll certainly be referring him for a long time to come.
From beginning to end, James was informative, extremely thorough and attentive to our needs, thus making sure that we were getting the best deal possible.
Importantly, this was our first mortgage ever and James took the time to patiently educate us on the whole process answering every possible question we had. He made himself available to us via any method of our choice - email, business phone or cell phone, which we appreciated and took advantage of. Although we hit a few snags in the process - such as availability of international documents, etc. - in the end, thanks to James, we were able to get our dream home and close in less than 4 weeks (!!!). We could not have done this without him.
James was the main reason why we decided to go with Chase. In fact, the service and personal attention we received from James was exceptional, beyond what we were expecting and much better than what we experienced with the other lenders approached.Response from James ReddickMay 21, 2022Thank you, Alessandro, for your review. We're grateful you took the time to leave James Reddick such positive feedback. This type of experience is exactly what we strive for. Your review made our day!
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.