View my Zillow Page
- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0August 25, 2022Incredible lender! Let me share a couple of examples of how Kamal consistently went above and beyond -- he helped me reconcile all my retirement accounts on a spreadsheet and actively ensured that all funds came over appropriately. During negotiations with the seller, he spent time with me coaching and advising me and my agent on how to negotiate a credit and get the best outcome out of the transaction. EXCEPTIONAL customer service.
- Rating 5.0August 4, 2022Kamal was the greatest home lending advisor I have had up to date. He was on top of his game, my real estate agent said he would like to use him more and send him some of his future clients.
- Rating 4.5July 21, 2022Kamal was extremely helpful, efficient, and communicative from the first point of contact to the close of my loan, walking in on a Saturday without an appointment and with very tight timelines to close. He made himself available after hours and answered all questions throughout the process, to expedite where possible and complete all requirements. I would definitely recommend working with Kamal and Chase bank based on my experience, given buying a house is a stressful time, you need to have the right people on your team!
- Rating 5.0July 14, 2022Kamal Sohal is a consummate professional. I relied heavily on his expertise when navigating the home loan process. He understood my business structure and my goals of home ownership which made the process much easier.
- Rating 5.0December 2, 2021Look no further, Kamal is hands down the best advisor to work with. Not only does he know his stuff, but very responsive to all my questions at any time of the day. He would answer any question I had and guided me in every way. I honestly wish everyone was like him. For the first time ever, I was not stressed with the process of a refinance and made this process at ease. He’s fast and dedicated to his customers. He’s awesome and I highly recommend him for any of your home needs. Thank you again Kamal, you are very much appreciated.Response from Kamal SohalDecember 3, 2021Thank you, Michelle, for your review. We are glad Kamal Sohal was able to answer your questions throughout the process. It is our goal to be an advisor and guide during this exciting time. Reviews like yours help our business grow.
- Rating 5.0May 22, 2021Mr. Kamal Sohal (Sr. Home Lending Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org/916-230-3847) was my primary contact for refinancing at Chase. He had an impeccable integrity and is truly a master of reciprocity whereby he seeks to understand first the needs of his customer and then to promptly provide the very best professional service to fulfill that need. In person, he was very kind, friendly and approachable !
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.