Tyler C Finley
- Rating 5.0December 14, 2022Couldn’t have asked for anyone better to help us secure the perfect loan to meet our needs, and purchase our first home. Tyler is THE best!
- Rating 5.0September 12, 2022I highly recommend working with Tyler. He helped us immensely throughout our first home purchase, and went out of his way to secure us a great interest rate. He patiently answered all of our questions, and was an amazing guide for the whole process.Response from Tyler C FinleySeptember 12, 2022We loved reading your review! We are thrilled Tyler C Finley was able to guide you through your first home purchase. Enjoy your new home.
- Rating 5.0September 12, 2022Tyler Finley, our Home Lending Advisor, was extremely responsive and helpful in answering all of our questions every step of the way. He went out of his way to secure an excellent interest rate for us, and he made sure we got our home purchase closed in record time.
My one complaint is that I ran into some minor issues logging into Chase MyHome. I would sometimes need to log in multiple times to access my documents portal.
- Rating 5.0August 16, 2022My wife & I recently bought a home & we really both relied on Tyler throughout this process.
He was extremely on top of things & would proactively plan for us from the first step to the closing date.
I know we'll be in touch if we ever need another loan in the future.Response from Tyler C FinleyAugust 16, 2022We appreciate you taking the time to leave Tyler C Finley such a positive review, Miles. Here at Chase we stride for excellence, so we are pleased to hear we met your expectations! We hope you will consider choosing Chase for any future loans.
- Rating 5.0July 28, 2022Tyler and team were great to work with.
- Rating 5.0January 13, 2022Props to Tyler Finley for always going the extra mile. He is awesome to work with. Tyler is very patient and will do his absolute best to get it done in a timely manner if not sooner.Response from Tyler C FinleyJanuary 18, 2022It was so great to hear your positive review of Tyler Finely. Here at Chase, we work hard to meet the unique needs of our customers. It was a pleasure working with you and hope you'll choose Chase again in the future!
- Rating 5.0September 23, 2021Great customer service and patienceResponse from Tyler C FinleyOctober 4, 2021Thank you, Alma, for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled Tyler C. Finley was able to help you. We truly appreciate your business.
- Rating 5.0May 21, 2020It was amazing, I would definitely recommend working with Tyler, his team and JP Morgan Chase for any mortgage needs. I am a very happy customer
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.