- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0July 7, 2022Thomas and Peterson did an excellent job.
Have no complaints.
- Rating 5.0June 9, 2022Excellent jobResponse from Thomas O'MalleyJune 9, 2022Thank you, Nestor, for your review. We are thrilled Thomas O'Malley was able to help you. Your review is very much appreciated.
- Rating 5.0April 12, 2022Very nice and professional and knowledgeable. I truly will recommend him. It was a pleasure doing business with Thomas. Most of all, NO STRESS!!!Response from Thomas O'MalleyApril 14, 2022Thank you, Pamela, for your review. We are thrilled Thomas O'Malley was able to help you. Your review made our day!
- Rating 5.0April 5, 2022Great service, extremely helpfulResponse from Thomas O'MalleyApril 6, 2022Thank you, Yvonne, for speaking to your positive experience. We are thrilled Thomas O'Malley was able to help you. It was a pleasure working with you and hope you'll choose Chase again in the future!
- Rating 5.0March 30, 2022Great Service!Response from Thomas O'MalleyMarch 31, 2022Thank you, Gregorio, for your review. We are thrilled Luke Molito was able to help you. Thanks again for choosing Chase!
- Rating 5.0March 28, 2022Thomas was excellent as we went through the process of refinancing our house. Anytime we needed help with forms or documents, Thomas responded quickly. Several times I was not sure of a technical issue, Thomas called me and walked me through the problem. Thank you Thomas (and Chase)!Response from Thomas O'MalleyMarch 29, 2022Bernard, we loved reading your review! We are glad Thomas O'Malley was able to answer your questions throughout the process. It is our goal to be an advisor and guide during this exciting time. Thank you for choosing Chase!
- Rating 5.0January 27, 2022Thomas is a consummate professional that truly seems to have his clients' best interests at heart. He is both knowledgeable and attentive.Response from Thomas O'MalleyJanuary 28, 2022Thank you, Jeromie, for your review. We are thrilled Thomas O'Malley was able to help you. We appreciate this thoughtful review.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.