- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Chase Certified in Chase Private Client Lending
- Rating 5.0September 8, 2022Jung is the best. 10 out of 10!
- Rating 5.0September 8, 2022My Home Lending Advisor, Jung Lee, was super focused and did an amazing job getting us the rate that B of A quoted us. He is our savior and we will look to do our next mortgage with Chase and Jung because of his hard work.
- Rating 5.0July 3, 2022Jung Lee & Elio Nunez were on top of the loan process every step of the way. Not only were they efficient and responsive and got our loan done in a record time they were wonderful to work with. The service was amazing and I would highly recommend to everyone.
- Rating 5.0May 8, 2020I simply cannot stop raving about the awesome experience we had with Jung Lee, our loan specialist. He met every expectation whether it was destroying every obstacle we faced to answering all our questions and concerns with his wealth of knowledge and cool demeanor which always exuded a sense of confidence and paternal care. Given the size of the purchase price, Mr. Jung and his wonderful team not only met but exceeded all of my expectations. This is no small accolade given my well known reputation for perfection. To say that Mr. Jung pulled this loan without a glitch and during a covid-induced crisis speaks volumes about his character and integrity. Chase is lucky to have an agent of this caliber.
Mr. Jung never knew that the purchase of this house was going to be a Mother's Day present for my mom. I was going to give my mom the keys to her new house on Mother's Day. Unfortunately, my mother passed away suddenly from a heart attack exactly 7 days before I received the keys to the new house. Sadly, although my mother never knew of the surprise, my heart is filled with joy knowing that my dream of one day giving my mom a new house was achieved, I want Chase to know that Mr. Jung played an integral role in me achieving this goal. I can rest assured knowing that my mother is in heaven knowing of the surprise I had in store for her this Mother's Day 2020.
My mother immigrated from Mexico in order to give her children a better future. Chase and its team played a role in her American Dream. Now The Galvez legacy will continue on. Thanks Chase for being there again for the Galvez Family. Thank you Mr. Jung Lee.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.