View my Zillow Page
- Rating 5.0September 20, 2022I had a great experience with Yvonne Roman. She was very supportive throughout the process and helped with every step. No question was too small. Also, I was out of town (in a different time zone) and that didn't stop the great service. She was very friendly during the process and understood the stress a person can be in when making these decisions. I would recommend Yvonne to a neighbor.
- Rating 5.0August 18, 2022I have done my refinance home twice and very satisfied. Yvonne Roman goes beyond customer service she’s always very helpful on top of every single detail to help us get the best rates. Thank you …
- Rating 5.0August 4, 2022Service was great. Yvonne and Ryan answered all our question and addressed all our needs. We are very happy with this loan and the expeditated manner it closed. We would definitely go to Yvonne for any future loan and highly recommend her.
- Rating 5.0July 9, 2022I had a wonderful experience working with Yvonne Roman. She was able to share her experience and expertise with the buyers that made them feel very comfortable. They had been trying to purchase a home for almost 2 years, so they were very discouraged when they began the loan process. Yvonne was so supportive, they felt at ease right away. They could not believe how smooth and easy purchasing the home was. We were able to close so quickly and smoothly that everyone was thrilled with the seamless process. The seller and listing agent were very impressed as well. I will be recommending all of my clients and friends to Yvonne Roman for all of their home loan needs, she is absolutely amazing!
- Rating 5.0May 7, 2020Yvonne Roman, my specialist, was very helpful and knowledgeable. If I had any questions, she was easily accessible and returned my phone calls right away. She gave me great service when I first purchased my home and now again when I refinanced my home. If anyone is looking to apply for a home loan, I very highly recommend Yvonne Roman at Chase Bank on Imperial Highway in La Habra.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.