Robert D Ranellone
View my Zillow Page
- Chase Certified in Chase Private Client Lending
- Rating 5.0December 10, 2022Robert was a pleasure to work with. He was a consummate professional, and guided the process for a quick funding. Great experience. Simply put, Robert gets it done. A+ work!
- Rating 5.0September 17, 2022Working with Sandy and Robert was a great experience. They were friendly and professional. They responded quickly to my questions and were easy to contact. They were both a 10!
- Rating 5.0September 13, 2022Our Home Lending Advisor, Robert, was amazing. Always available and followed up with everything. Filled in all of the blanks for us and came through with every promise. Best mortgage experience I've ever had. Love the online process as well that I can do at my leisure with minimal scanning such. Definitely of the times.
- Rating 5.0August 29, 2022Unbelievable great serviceResponse from Robert D RanelloneAugust 29, 2022Thank you, Bernard, for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled Robert D Ranellone was able to help you. Your review is very much appreciated.
- Rating 4.5August 25, 2022Robert was a phenomenal lender and was extremely knowledgeable and communicative. The entire transaction, due to the type of property, took over 4 months but he was patient throughout. He helped me locked down a rate that was never seen in today's market and I am so happy that I ended up going with Robert & Chase!
- Rating 5.0July 21, 2022Robert was the best Home Lending Advisor I have ever dealt with!
- Rating 5.0March 11, 2021Robert is amazing to work with! He made it so easy.
- Rating 5.0May 7, 2020I would like to understand why there were requests to understand why I double or overpaid my monthly bills such as...
1. HOA ($75)
2. Internet Service ($75)
3 Phone Service ($180)
4. Gardener ($75)
If you see my income compare to my debt, I like to have a negative balance so I don't have to worry about late fees. I have been burned many times and it doesn't cost me that much to stay ahead of the bills. It's a little annoying to be asked to explain why when it obvious.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.