- Chase Certified in VA Loans
- Rating 5.0August 7, 2022Kathleen and her team were awesome! They made the whole home lending process so easy and ensured a quick close. I'd definitely come back for future home lending needs.
- Rating 5.0July 10, 2022Kathleen Dinh was fantastic, knowledgeable and was finally able to get me the refinance that I needed. I tried doing it online when the rates were lower and that loan went nowhere. I would use Kathleen again for my home lending needs. I would never use Chase online portal again to try to initiate and get a loan without her guidance. She is a great lending advisor!
- Rating 5.0April 8, 2022Kathleen was so responsive and was instrumental on making sure I closed on time. Even with the last minute changes on my end.Response from Kathleen DinhApril 11, 2022Thank you, Nguyen, for your great review! We are delighted Kathleen Dinh was responsive to your needs. If you need assistance in the future, we will be happy to help.
- Rating 5.0April 6, 2022Kathleen is phenomenal -- incredibly fast, easy to understand and on top of everything. I couldn't have asked for a better advisor through my first-time home buying process. She's friendly, reassuring, super-knowledgeable and incredibly fast. Put Kathleen on your side and you won't be sorry. I highly recommend her to anyone!Response from Kathleen DinhApril 7, 2022Thank you, Charles, for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled Kathleen Dinh's attention to detail aided your home purchase. It was a pleasure working with you and hope you'll choose Chase again in the future!
- Rating 5.0February 2, 2022She makes hard work look easy. Kathleen is a true professional at her job.Response from Kathleen DinhFebruary 3, 2022Steve, your review made us smile! We are delighted Kathleen Dinh was responsive to your needs. We hope you will choose Chase for any future mortgage needs.
- Rating 5.0May 4, 2020Kathleen Dinh made this process very smooth for me. She kept me apprised each step of the way and was exceptionally responsive to all of my questions and concerns as well. There were no "surprises," except the good kind! As usual, Kathleen has once again proven her expertise in all manners!
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.