View my Zillow Page
- Rating 5.0August 13, 2022Alex Davila did an incredible job.
- Rating 5.0February 9, 2022Alexander Davila was able to assist me with my mortgage refinance loan. He was very efficient and supportive throughout the process. He was able to explain how long the process was going to take and what was going to be needed to refinance my mortgage loan.
- Rating 5.0February 8, 2022Mr. Davila was great to work with! Worked around my schedule, helped with uploading forms, and I felt my personal information was always protected.
Again, many thanks for your help!Response from Alexander DavilaFebruary 9, 2022We are so pleased that Alexander Davila was able to provide such a positive experience for you, Monica. Each situation is unique, and we're glad we were able to be flexible to meet your needs. In the future, if you or anyone you know needs our assistance, we would be happy to help.
- Rating 5.0February 7, 2022Alexander was helpful and transparent with every step of my refinance. He answered all questions I had and cleared up any details I did not understand. He kept me informed as the refinance progressed and clearly explained any documents I needed to submit. Overall, the process was easy and Alexander did all the heavy lifting. Great service.Response from Alexander DavilaFebruary 9, 2022Thank you, Edward, for sharing your experience with us. We understand a home refinance can initially feel overwhelming, so we are delighted Alexander Davila was able to help you navigate the process. In the future, if you or anyone you know needs our assistance, we would be happy to help.
- Rating 5.0February 7, 2022Alex is a pleasure to work with. I would not hesitate to work with him again and have referred him to friends and family.Response from Alexander DavilaFebruary 9, 2022Thank you, Maria, for reviewing our services. We are delighted Alexander Davila provided an exceptional experience. If you need assistance in the future, please reach out!
- Rating 5.0February 7, 2022Alex had a tremendous amount of knowledge and was really helpful. He directed me to the right of towards my strategy. He was very attentive and responded to my questions rapidly. I would definitely recommend Alex.Response from Alexander DavilaFebruary 8, 2022Thank you, Ermila, for sharing your experience with us. We are glad Alexander Davila was able to answer your questions throughout the process. It is our goal to be an advisor and guide during this exciting time. It was a pleasure working with you and hope you'll choose Chase again in the future!
- Rating 1.0December 2, 2021For starters he was late to our appointment, he did take time to explain everything, very polite, at the end of our meeting, I was never approved or denied, simply he just Ghosts me, after trying to follow up with him directly by texting to his cell phone number, not a bank number, or his email, I was ignored.Response from Alexander DavilaDecember 3, 2021Edgar, we appreciate your feedback and want to apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Your criticism will help us improve for future loans. If you would like to discuss your situation further, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-848-9136.
- Rating 5.0May 7, 2020Working with Alex Davila made the refi process so easy and pleasurable.
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.