- Rating 5.0August 26, 2022Kimmie is super! She helped me guiding through completed house purchase and lending process with a great patience and her professional knowledge. I can't ask for more than the help she did to me to make all process easy and smooth.Response from Kimmie VoAugust 26, 2022It was so great to hear your positive review of Kimmie Vo, Machhindra. We are glad our market knowledge was useful during this process. Thank you for choosing Chase.
- Rating 5.0May 26, 2022Kimmie and her team are the best. Right from day 1, Kimmie was always a step ahead in the process, was very crisp and prompt in communications, and closed my loan in record times and gave me competitive rates. I would definitely work with her again, and recommend all of you to work with her if you are in the market for a mortgage / refinance. It was a real pleasure working with her.Response from Kimmie VoMay 26, 2022It means so much to us that you left such positive feedback, Kishor. We are delighted to hear that Kimmie Vo provided you with such a great experience. Reviews like yours help our business grow!
- Rating 5.0May 8, 2022Kimmie is very knowledgeable and has been extremely helpful in refinancing our primary home and securing competitive rate for investment home. She and her team always stay on top of things and are extremely responsive.Response from Kimmie VoMay 9, 2022We can't thank you enough for your positive review. We are glad Kimmie Vo's expertise supported your recent home purchase and refinance goals. Working with you was truly our pleasure.
- Rating 5.0May 3, 2022It was a pleasure working with Kimmie. She has been very responsible and patient during the process. Highly recommend!Response from Kimmie VoMay 4, 2022We are so happy that Kimmie Vo provided such great service to you Binjie. Here at Chase, we work hard to meet the unique needs of our customers. In the future, if you or anyone you know needs our assistance, we would be happy to help.
- Rating 5.0April 26, 2022Kimmie, simply put, is the best ever! Her dedication, transparency, communication, attention to every little detail, and capability, all are off the chart. We were able to buy our house and a few refinances through Kimmie, and every time she made it so smooth and easy. Most importantly - you can tell that she sincerely cares about you and not just "another file" to work through. I introduced her to a few friends and they all thanked me after. I'd give her 10 stars if I could.Response from Kimmie VoApril 27, 2022Thank you for reviewing our services, Darren. We're grateful you took the time to leave Kimmie Vo such positive feedback. This type of experience is exactly what we strive for! Thank you again for banking with Chase.
- Rating 5.0April 21, 2022When you find a great advisor, you come back... We’ve worked with Kimmie on multiple loans (both purchase and refinance) and have had phenomenal experiences. The latest was a home purchase and Kimmie came through especially during this crazy real estate market. Kimmie was very flexible in getting us the pre-approval in a quick manner and ensured the loan process was smooth through closing. You'll be hard pressed to find a better advisor!Response from Kimmie VoApril 25, 2022We are so happy that Kimmie Vo provided such great service to you Danny. Here at Chase we strive for excellence, so we are pleased to hear we met your expectations! We truly appreciate your business.
- Rating 5.0April 21, 2022Kimmie was great to work with and helped us close ahead of the 25 days as per contract! The communication with Kimmie and her team was very easy and they were both very responsive. We started the process after getting into contract & yet closed earlier without any hiccups!Response from Kimmie VoApril 22, 2022It means so much to us that you left such positive feedback, Santosh. We are delighted Kimmie Vo was responsive to your needs. Working with you was truly our pleasure.
- Rating 5.0April 20, 2022Super, super amazing service and expertise! Kimmie knows what to advise and how to make the most of your finances and still get the best offer. This is now my second mortgage that Kimmie and her team processed, and the experience has been so pleasant, direct, professional, super timely, efficient, and just amazing overall.Response from Kimmie VoApril 22, 2022Thank you, Ferdie, for reviewing Kimmie Vo. We are glad our market knowledge was useful during this process! Your review is very much appreciated.
- Rating 5.0April 20, 2022Kimmie and her team is unbelievable. They are extremely responsive, get on top of things and always be there for you when you need them. Our lending was through the Xmas holiday season and they didn't delay us a bit! Highly recommend her to anyone who values great customer experience.Response from Kimmie VoApril 22, 2022We are delighted Kimmie Vo exceeded your expectations. Here at Chase, we work hard to meet the unique needs of our customers. If you need assistance in the future, we will be happy to help!
- Rating 5.0January 21, 2022Amazing customer services! We loved her and felt we were in great hands.Response from Kimmie VoJanuary 24, 2022Your review of Kimmie Vo made us smile, Kelly. We absolutely love hearing positive experiences and appreciate you taking the time to share yours with us. If you need assistance in the future, please reach out!
- Rating 5.0May 21, 2020It was excellent! I would put the score at 11 instead of 10 if the system let me ;)
What Chase offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Buying a home is a huge step, especially when you’re moving from renting to owning.
Once you understand what you want out of a home, determining your housing budget is essential. After determining a loose housing budget, you'll need to decide how much you'll be comfortable paying each month. Your real estate agent will help you find the right home based on all of these factors. Looking for more information? Read our guide on “How to Find the Perfect Home!”
• Your Social Security number
• Pay stubs for the last two months
• W-2 forms for the past two years
• Bank statements for the past two or three months
• One to two years of federal tax returns
• A signed contract of sale (if you've already chosen your new home)
• Information on current debt, including car loans, student loans and credit cards
The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required topay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary.
Purchase Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a down payment of 20%. 30 year fixed FHA based on a loan amount of $200,000 to $249,999 with a down payment of 3.5%. 30 year fixed Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a down payment of 30%. All loans assume a single family residence, purchase loan, mortgage rate lock period of 30 days and customer profile with excellent credit.See estimated monthly payments
Refinance Rates: Rates displayed in the table include approximately 1 point and are based on the following assumptions: conforming 30 year fixed, 15 year fixed, 7/6 ARM and 5/6 ARM based on a loan amount of $300,000 to $349,999 with a loan-to-value of 75%. 30 year Jumbo based on a loan amount of $1,000,000 to $1,049,999 with a loan-to-value of 70%. All loans assume a single family residence, refinance loan, mortgage rate lock period of 45 days in all states except NY which has a rate lock period of 60 days and customer profile with excellent credit. See estimated monthly payments
About Chase Home Lending
The NMLS ID is a unique identification number that is issued by the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) to each Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) The annual percentage rate (APR), is the cost of credit over the term of the loan expressed as an annual rate. The APR shown here is based on the interest rate, any points, and mortgage insurance for FHA loans. It does not take into account the processing fee or any other loan specific finance charges you may be required to pay. Rates are estimated by state and actual rates may vary. Rate, points and APR may be adjusted based on several factors including, but not limited to, state of property location, loan amount, documentation type, loan type, occupancy type, property type, loan to value and your credit score. Your final rate and points may be higher or lower than those quoted based on information relating to these factors, which may be determined after you apply. FHA loans require an up-front mortgage insurance premium (UFMIP) which may be financed, or paid at closing and monthly premiums will apply. For the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) product, interest is fixed for a set period of time, and adjusts periodically thereafter. At the end of the fixed-rate period, the interest and payments may increase. The APR may increase after the loan consummation Tools and calculators are provided as a courtesy to help you estimate your mortgage needs. Results shown are estimates only. Speak with a Chase Home Lending Advisor for more specific information. Message and data rates may apply from your service provider. All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Not all products are available in all states or for all amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. Home lending products offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. The statements, views and opinions expressed about a product or service received are those of the customer. All results, outcomes, and experiences may not be the same for all customers. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. or any of its affiliates are not liable for decisions made or actions taken in reliance on any of the information or opinions expressed.